Sign in to follow this  
Doc Status

Solo Adventure Playlist: The Funhouse V1

Playlist Name: The Funhouse v1

Gamertag: Doc Status

Playlist Type: Solo Adventure 

This playlist has been under construction since the day the game was released, and I hope that some of you will enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed making it. I went back and made changes many times over the course of its creation and I’m finally ready to release it to the public. My goal was to make the levels fair, straightforward, and nice to look at. I tried my best to make things challenging but also fair, as I did not want luck to play a large part in the passing of obstacles. 

Some Notes:

-All levels are possible to beat with A++ on both normal and insane
-You do not need weapons/tools to beat any obstacle or get any gem (though they may help)
-The encore levels contain just 3 gems each, so make sure not to miss any!

I am very eager to hear what the community thinks about my playlist and would love as much feedback as I can get.  This is my first attempt at creating something in ANY game so I acknowledge that it may have issues and welcome you to post any criticisms you have with it. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask as I will be checking this topic actively.

Thanks all, hope you enjoy!

• Upvote 1

So I went to check on my playlist's rating today and it seems to have been deleted?  It's not in my favorites or in the new user-created playlist section anymore despite being there last night.  

I'm curious if anyone knows anything about this happening and could maybe lend some insight to me on the issue?  I have a backup of my levels so I can re-upload them if need be but I'd like to get word on why this might have happened before I do so. 

Thanks!

Here's a guess from reading of similarly disappeared playlists in other threads: it could be that someone, intentionally or by mistake, flagged your playlist as inappropriate. If I recall correctly, all flagged playlist are pre-emptively rendered inaccessible and must wait to be cleared by a moderator before going back to public status, usually in a day or two. I figure this could be the issue but please do not take any of my words as official as I may very well remember inaccurately or just be plain wrong about it :)

Here's a guess from reading of similarly disappeared playlists in other threads: it could be that someone, intentionally or by mistake, flagged your playlist as inappropriate. If I recall correctly, all flagged playlist are pre-emptively rendered inaccessible and must wait to be cleared by a moderator before going back to public status, usually in a day or two. I figure this could be the issue but please do not take any of my words as official as I may very well remember inaccurately or just be plain wrong about it :)

That would make sense, thank you for your response!