Henryo

Battleblock Theater For Xbox One?

It is kind of lame that Castle Crashers gets 4+ years and BBT only gets one. I love Castle Crashers, and I think that they are evenly good. That said, would it be possible for the Behemoth to port BBT to the Xbox One?

• Upvote 1

Microsoft have stated they will continue to support the 360 so it's not like they are pulling the servers down. It will be a long time before the installed player base on the One is anywhere near what is currently on the 360 so there is still plenty of time for BBT to shine.

Its sad that you can't play your XBLA games on "Xbox 1" very sad :(

wait what no arcade on Xbox1?

i think he means your owned arcade games for the 360

Its sad that you can't play your XBLA games on "Xbox 1" very sad :(

wait what no arcade on Xbox1?

i think he means your owned arcade games for the 360

Which sucks... You should be able to re-download your old content... Especially as you only need one account for both...

• Upvote 2

they said that the 360 will still be supported for a couple of years after xbox1 release so not a big deal

Sorry but the Xbox one will not have XBLA and you need their permission to play every game

it will be possible to do if The Behemoth will put Battleblock Theatre on discs

It will be a very long time before majority of the 360 players flock over to the One. That's just my speculation but I doubt there's going to be a rush to the new console generation. Especially with heaps of awesome 360 games coming out like GTA V and Dark Souls II :D

I hope they port BBT to Xbox 1, literally the best thing they could do. Add patches to fix bugs and more star heads, editor backgrounds, different blocks. I would buy it again!

Edited by Swik
  • Upvote 1

I hope they port BBT to Xbox 1, literally the best thing they could do. Add patches to fix bugs and more star heads, editor backgrounds, different blocks. I would buy it again!

I 100% agree with you if they added all that new stuff, but as is, I don't think very many people would play it on the Xbox One. Not many people even play it on 360 anymore.

I'd buy it again, I suppose, despite owning all the launch games my Xbox One is pretty much just a Killer Instinct machine now.

And yeah, the Xbox One (as well as the PS4) lacks backwards compatibility. The Wii U is the only next generation console that allows you to use all your previous games/controllers/peripherals. However, you can plug any HDMI device (including your Xbox 360) into your Xbox One and stream content through it. So technically, you can play BattleBlock Theater on Xbox One, so long as you still have a 360 and hook it up to your Xbox One....

BBT is great, but I'd rather them continue focus on Game 4, they are a small team, after all

• Upvote 1

If I were to get said xbox one and get battleblock theater again,would I have to do all the stuff all over again and re-collect star heads?If so I may not be willing to get as into it as I was before.Even though I really love it I am very conflicted.If I were able to transfer all data or at least some of it to the xbox one I would be satisfied.Though, I wonder if that will be possible in any case. :huh:

If I were to get said xbox one and get battleblock theater again,would I have to do all the stuff all over again and re-collect star heads?If so I may not be willing to get as into it as I was before.Even though I really love it I am very conflicted.If I were able to transfer all data or at least some of it to the xbox one I would be satisfied.Though, I wonder if that will be possible in any case. :huh:

if transported your account over id imagine you'd probs keep your heads and data

Necro-bump

If it is stiil being used to talk about the subject it should be fine to "Necro-bump".Please don't do this for every topic I comment because I know I haven't checked the date for some of them, but come on cut me some slack I just wanna talk about something intersting.

honestly, i hope they do a bundle of their games and release them on all or most consoles *cough cough*-ps3,ps4, psvita *cough cough* it would be the most amazing thing ever...... pretty please? lol

They won't have it for one sadly but may carry over BBT.

Click the egg please!