Sign in to follow this  
Delicious

Just A Rant On Star Heads, And Trading

Do people seriously not understand that when someone trades a star head away, it's gone? Especially in cases like the CC and Alien Homonid heads, where they are gone forever. It seems like over 3/4 of the co-op/arena games I play, the other player(s) run directly to the gift shop, and beg me for my star heads, often quitting the moment I refuse to give them away.

Also, why do people believe that gems, ANY amount of gems, is worth a star head? The only real value gems have is for non-star heads. Once you have them all, gems are worthless outside of fuelling your generosity.

So I was wondering what your opinion on this is. Are the players to blame for being ignorant and/or selfish, greedy little rainbows? or is Behemoth to blame, for putting little to no explanation in-game?

Well, there is another use for gems, as I believe it adds to your score on the leaderboards.

Also, please resist the urge to swear on the forums.

Trading gems doesn't count towards your rank to prevent boosting.

Edited by Spyer

Most of them spend most of their time sadly queuing for games then running to the gift shop to ask for a head only to rage quit when the other guy doesn't have it/doesn't trade it.

Well, there is another use for gems, as I believe it adds to your score on the leaderboards.

If it's true, does the gems stack up or do they have to stay without being touched?

If it's true, does the gems stack up or do they have to stay without being touched?

the gems only count for leaderboards if you earn them yourself not by trading them

I feel the same way i have every star head released to this date all normal heads 200 yarn 5000 gems yet they still want to trade its annoying their offers suck 2 they always want to trade like 40 gems for the behemoth head.i guess we all just have to deal with it

A lot of people probably don't even know what the Furbottom Feature is. They have no idea how to get star heads and think there are infinite copies like any other head. There is no explanation in the game on how to get them normally so I understand why a lot of people don't know what to do. They probably think we're all jerks and don't want to trade it away because we want to be special and better than them.

Same thing. Some of them even call me a noob saying a don't have the toast or rose head, yet I have the chicken head, a head they want to trade 20 GEMS for! And is in my opinion the hardest Furbottom yet. I precede to telling them off and explaining I only missed the two heads because I was pretty burnt out on BBT when they were floating around. They rage quit, and I have to wait ages to find another decent game. 

Like Pocket, I'll only be playing this game with friends or people I actually know won't bug me about these things.

A lot of people probably don't even know what the Furbottom Feature is. They have no idea how to get star heads and think there are infinite copies like any other head. There is no explanation in the game on how to get them normally so I understand why a lot of people don't know what to do. They probably think we're all jerks and don't want to trade it away because we want to be special and better than them.

yea possibly but people always want the behemoth chicken head and donut.

Or they're lazy because it's hard on some levels.