Sign in to follow this  
Zuccinin

if this poll has already been used delete mine please

Is it okey to use the boomerang glitch?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Is it okey to use the boomerang glitch?

• I don't care
    • I think its lame
    • I think its up to yourself and i use it
    • I think its up to yourself and i do not use it
    • It should be deleted from the face of earth!!!!!
    • Everyone should use it!!!!!
    • Why does everyone care so much...
    • I think its lame but I use it sometimes
    • I'm lonely :(

Really, I don't know why it is such a big issue. Sure, at one point I was a little bit upset at the fact someone already found a way to get to level 99 with minimal effort, but it's not as if it's the end of the world. I mean, level 99 is nothing, Insane Mode completion, now THAT is something to brag about.

Really, I don't know why it is such a big issue. Sure, at one point I was a little bit upset at the fact someone already found a way to get to level 99 with minimal effort, but it's not as if it's the end of the world. I mean, level 99 is nothing, Insane Mode completion, now THAT is something to brag about.

Denivire has a point.

Considering your level doesn't effect Arena play, I see no reason to take it out.

I think it's only good if you use it AFTER completing the game. To be honest, I don't see why people should complain about it, it's just an easier way to level up.

If you don't like it, then don't do it. Otherwise, bommerang as much as you want.

But does it take away some of the bragging rights of having a 99?

id say yes, because all that person/booster did was sit still for hours on end gaining exp.

Probably killing the exact same boss each time.

They didnt play through normal, then continue to insane then repeat insane and so on to get a 99, like it should be.

imo, people are just wasting their time glitching. they could've used that time to play insane mode, where you're getting both the benefit of legit leveling and progress on the world map. I started at around lv30 on a character. After I was done playing insane up until full moon, he was lv90.

But like I said before, it's the person's choice to use the glitch. it'll probly be removed with the title update.