megan

You Going To Rtx 2013? Us Too!

RTX-Behemoth_Banner0001.jpg

It’s official! We’re going to Texas! For the first time ever, The Behemoth will be exhibiting at the Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX), which runs from July 5th to July 7th this year.

A small crew of The Behemoth devs will be heading on over to Austin to meet with fans, chat and show off our latest game, BattleBlock Theater on our custom built arcade cabinets. More details on our booth to come!

8586112847_c90ccc7c41_n.jpg

Also, we’re happy to be the lanyard sponsors of the 2013 RTX, so be sure to grab a new grey Behemoth lanyard when you attend this year’s expo! You can still get your tickets to RTX here.

See you in Austin! xoxxoxoxoxoxoxo

Find out more about Rooster Teeth Expo in this trailer:

P.S.

Anyone in our forums going to RTX 2013?

Probably going to either this because it is not sold out, Comic con because they are having a resale in June, or PAX Prime because I loved PAX East and it is my favorite of the 3 but sadly it is sold out. Would have to get tickets from ebay. The only reason I am going to any of these though is to see you guys ;-) Hopefully will be able to get my parents to take me to one of these conventions. Glad their all in the summer. If anyone has knowledge of any of the 3 conventions I mentioned what are the pros and cons of each. Thanks Behemoth for making another chance to see you possible. :)

• Upvote 2

Right in my home state! The only problem? Austin is a 4 hour drive from where I live! :(

Gamefemale, listen.

Going to a convention is like having Christmas two days in a row, both days in an empty Disneyland. With free Mickey lollipops and the ghost of Walt Disney and Leslie Nielsen giving a director's commentary.

A four hour drive is a small price to pay, and the tickets are both cheap and available. I heartily recommend giving it some consideration.

DDDD:

Texas is really close to Sonora (México)... I wish I could go, but I have no passport right now. It's expired... 

I hope I go there other years...

Right in my home state! The only problem? Austin is a 4 hour drive from where I live! :(

Gamefemale, listen.

Going to a convention is like having Christmas two days in a row, both days in an empty Disneyland. With free Mickey lollipops and the ghost of Walt Disney and Leslie Nielsen giving a director's commentary.

A four hour drive is a small price to pay, and the tickets are both cheap and available. I heartily recommend giving it some consideration.

I'm only 15 though, and I doubt my parents would let me go.

I can relate, Im in Houston and I've always wanted to go see Rooster Teeth for my birthday. I've went to San Antonio once.

• Upvote 1

Any chance we could get some promo codes? I'd really love to go and chances are I would be able to, but you know... finances. Specifically, I know how easy it is to throw money at people at conventions.

I can relate, Im in Houston and I've always wanted to go see Rooster Teeth for my birthday. I've went to San Antonio once.

Me too! :D

Gamefemale, listen.

Tell them how much it means (assuming this means a lot to you). I wouldn't surrender this opportunity if I had it, so just do it! And remember to buy me a plush Grifball!

Gamefemale, listen.

Tell them how much it means (assuming this means a lot to you). I wouldn't surrender this opportunity if I had it, so just do it! And remember to buy me a plush Grifball!

I tried that with a Wii U, but they said no. I'm still trying to this day, but I doubt I'll win, so I also doubt they would let me go to RTX.

Gamefemale, listen.

I tried that with a Wii U, but they said no. I'm still trying to this day, but I doubt I'll win, so I also doubt they would let me go to RTX.

well that's not nice, right girl

Gamefemale, listen.

My parents are overprotective, but I'm still trying for a Wii U.

Gamefemale, listen.

Why would they not let you buy a Wii U? Are you trying to ask them to buy one for you, or are you just asking to spend your own money on one? (Sorry this is off-topic btw)

Gamefemale, listen.

Why would they not let you buy a Wii U? Are you trying to ask them to buy one for you, or are you just asking to spend your own money on one? (Sorry this is off-topic btw)

Yes, very off topic. :P

Please take it to the PMs :)