mathep

Winston

I will give you ah alien hominid or cc castle chrashers for Winston

I don't have Winston neither, and I have Alien Hominid and Castle Crashers heads, so good luck.

It's cheap and almost everyone has those heads, infact it's really not that hard to wait is it?

You can get winston another time, they will re release them, it's sort of annoying seeing these lowball trades everywhere....

You can't recover your Castle Crashers/Alien Hominid heads unless you trade... Have that in mind.

Im not to sure if this works but cant you just get your 2nd account and get an achievment  for castle crasher/alien hominid and then get on battleblock and unlock them to trade to your main account.

Peoples you should just wait til they come back around again, behemoth staff have said that you can get them again apart from the chicken head.

• Upvote 1

Peoples you should just wait til they come back around again, behemoth staff have said that you can get them again apart from the chicken head.

except it may take awhile till they are re-released 

Patience is a virtue.

Patience is a virtue.

the fact that behemoth included a trade feature kind of suggests they wanted people to be able to trade there heads not hold on to them for like no tomorrow and then continuously say there going to be re-released, if they are going to be re-released whats the harm in trading the heads you dont use much and just get them again at a later date ?

I will trade loads of yarn for winston or any regular head.

There isn't much use for yarn anymore, unless they release new weapons (which i hope they do) i don't think anybody will trade yarn..... and a regular head...come on....

I can just tell your trying to troll someone

If anyone has winston can you please sell him to me? It's one of my favourite heads and I would love to have him if you can sell him to me my Xbox live gamertag is lIl Clyve lIl

Thanks and the i is in the middle of the L's

You can get back your alien hominid and cc heads by getting a achevmeant on another account then tradeing with your account p.s does not need to be a Xbox live account