There are people out there searching through playlist to find a player who has Star heads. They do anything for it. Once a player Threatened me for my Behemoth saying hes a hacker. What's your worst encounter to these kind of people?

I had someone try to lie to me, stating they needed all the star heads for an achievement. It was an obvious lie, considering I have all the star heads so far and no achievement for it.
I took personal enjoyment in putting my chicken head up to trade but never pushing the "Agree" button twice. Their desperate screaming and pleading was delightful. I exited the trade without giving them the head and then I exited the session.
That, ladies and gentlemen, is how you annoy a scammer/beggar.

Edited by 8Bitten
  • Upvote 1

I once had this encounter, and it was very unpleasant......

A child probably by the age of 10 or 11, invited me to a party, said he wanted to trade, i figured sure why not, i have some triangle heads i can get rid of for cylinders, (especially the french beret man :3) and agreed to join his game. The guy offers 5 gems and wants my donut, i tell him that i'm not trading star heads, and that even if i was he had to pay more, he called me some offensive words, and then repeated "Give me the *CENSORED* DONUT" and again offered the 5 gems and was ready, i decided to troll him (heh heh why not? :3) and i readied the trade, until the two lights were on, as the trade was about to finish, i exit the game quickly, cancelling the trade, by mic is blaring with noises, shouting, swearing, and sounds of a lamp crashing (i think) and then (i think) his mom walks in and yells at him (i can hear everyword) and i hear that they are going to sell his xbox, and is going to never see light again................

I feel somewhat guilty....

A child probably by the age of 10 or 11, invited me to a party, said he wanted to trade, i figured sure why not, i have some triangle heads i can get rid of for cylinders, (especially the french beret man :3) and agreed to join his game. The guy offers 5 gems and wants my donut, i tell him that i'm not trading star heads, and that even if i was he had to pay more, he called me some offensive words, and then repeated "Give me the *CENSORED* DONUT" and again offered the 5 gems and was ready, i decided to troll him (heh heh why not? :3) and i readied the trade, until the two lights were on, as the trade was about to finish, i exit the game quickly, cancelling the trade, by mic is blaring with noises, shouting, swearing, and sounds of a lamp crashing (i think) and then (i think) his mom walks in and yells at him (i can hear everyword) and i hear that they are going to sell his xbox, and is going to never see light again................

Guilty? The child had it coming. I just wish you would have recorded his voice...

• Upvote 1

There are people out there searching through playlist to find a player who has Star heads. They do anything for it. Once a player Threatened me for my Behemoth saying hes a hacker. What's your worst encounter to these kind of people?

I would have gotten their GT and reported them.  I don't play online, and from what I've been hearing about people who just leave if they don't get to trade for a special head, I'm kind of glad I don't play online.  I can almost guarantee you that The Behemoth will have to make all of the special heads available to everyone at some point in the future if people keep ruining the game by only wanting to trade for them and nothing else.  

It's safe to say the dust is coming off of someone's Wii... :'D

• Upvote 1

I stomped this dude in the horse race thing. So he went into gift shop and requested winston. I put it in on one green and then cancelled, went outside and equipped it. He sent me heaps of threatening PMs, probably due to his immature age so I teabagged around with it on. I can't even play matchmaking. People just go straight to the gift shop. I even call it the grift shop now.

yea me to, yesterday this guy ran in to me and wanted to trade the donut, what i dont want to ofcourse. but we were playing arena mode on my just made playlist and i just wanted to play it with others so they can rate fairly etc. but he said if i dont get the donut i will rate this 0 stars and report it... thats just sad all those people who think that they can get anything they want for the least amount of energy spend in it.

can we report those people? not for a ban but maybe something visual on their prisoner like a red thingy on the body so we can see he is a pefetic player. maybe thats an idea?

I think there is a reason why this game is rated T for teen. So little people like that kid and all the other people I meet online can be restricted from yelling at the mic like they are yelling across the house just to get a head and maybe think that getting all star heads gets you god mode or a secret achivement. Sometimes I just want to destroy the faces of the squeakers who think they are better, the squeakers who dont know better and try to act better, or just squeaky little people in general.

• Upvote 1

I just usually ignore them or just don't even attempt to trade. Heck I help people get star heads by helping them beat new fur bottoms features.

I just usually ignore them or just don't even attempt to trade. Heck I help people get star heads by helping them beat new fur bottoms features.

Usually, people are to lazy and just want the star head instantly.

Edited by BloodyKILLER15

I think there is a reason why this game is rated T for teen. So little people like that kid and all the other people I meet online can be restricted from yelling at the mic like they are yelling across the house just to get a head and maybe think that getting all star heads gets you god mode or a secret achivement. Sometimes I just want to destroy the faces of the squeakers who think they are better, the squeakers who dont know better and try to act better, or just squeaky little people in general.

Well, Online is not rated, so yeah, but that would be a PERFECT reason for the game to be rated T, BECAUSE THIS GAME IS NOT THAT BAD. HOW DID IT GET VIOLECE AND NOT CARTOON VIOLENCE ?

Now that i think about it, once Behemoth brings this game to the PC, this star head thing is going to be just as bad as TF2's hats...

• Upvote 1

I usually put the head on the trade, and see what they offer (I have everything).

They usually try to trade for 5 gems or some yarn, and I quit the trade, I should start to put the star head on too, It would be fun!

I usually put the head on the trade, and see what they offer (I have everything).

They usually try to trade for 5 gems or some yarn, and I quit the trade, I should start to put the star head on too, It would be fun!

Your english isn't bad who doesn't really use english in there country.(i think)

I , along with plenty of other people, am sick of having someone in their game who goes into the gift shop and keeps going in until the host has to end the game. The host should be able to kick people.

I have yet to get into one of these crazy encounters, I think I'll try for one right now. Sounds like fun annoying people.

each time someone tries to troll me with the in and out of the gift shop I spawn trap them with the acid bubble till they leave. Did it to one person 3 minutes straight before they finally left.

I actually hosted a handful of games just for the sake of trading, but only for the achievement. I would run into the gift shop, go to the trading room with them, request 0 gems (which they glady offered), and give them 25 gems to compensate for the time wasted.

When searching for a campaign game to play, that's what I want to do...play. I hate when you join someone's game and all they want you to do is go in the gift shop so they can try to get the special heads you got. and if you do not want to trade they end the session or just want to try to kill you the whole time. Be like everyone else, Do the work in furbottoms feature and get paid.

• Upvote 1