Sign in to follow this  
NotByA Longshot

I Buy Yarn...

I don't have yarn, (sold all 5000 for 5000 gems), but i was wondering why you are buying yarn?

How in the world did you manage to get 5000 yarn?

Someguy gave me free yarn, i traded yarn, i earned yarn, and my freinds all gave me yarn

I'm guessing a future update will have a use for the extra yarn. The potential is already built into the game for additional weapons, forgive me if someone already mentioned this since I'm new I can't read every thread and every post, but in the trade room there are 6-7 X'd out slots where more weapons could go. Might see new weapons eventually, hence the need to hold onto yarn. Either that or limited edition star heads only available through yarn

• Upvote 1

I'm guessing a future update will have a use for the extra yarn. The potential is already built into the game for additional weapons, forgive me if someone already mentioned this since I'm new I can't read every thread and every post, but in the trade room there are 6-7 X'd out slots where more weapons could go. Might see new weapons eventually, hence the need to hold onto yarn. Either that or limited edition star heads only available through yarn

You give me false hope, but i will hold on to that hope until they do figure out what to do with yarn

This may be a bit late, but I have around 100 yarn, Ill trade every 25 for 50 gems, considering yarn, as you said, "Is hard to come across".

EDIT: Sounds good Cpt Deluxable, ill request. And while we're at it Ill give you those 3 cc swords.

Edited by EvilHat

This may be a bit late, but I have around 100 yarn, Ill trade every 25 for 50 gems, considering yarn, as you said, "Is hard to come across".

add me my gamertag is the same as my username ibb be glad to exchange gems for yarn

Since I've gotten every character, done everything in the game, Gems are easy to get. Multiplayer yadah yadah... But you can't really come across yarn too much anymore so...

cool ill trade some yarn with you for some gems. my GT : halomaster925 and my cousin would trade too.