Behemoth_Erin

[24-May-13] Arena Feature: Of Romans And Royalty!

Greetings sports fans! I mean, theater fans!

This week's Arena Feature is called, "We Like Sportz" by AtmosBreak, whose use of the majestic plural (otherwise known as the royal "we") has led me to conclude that AtmosBreak is also the king of a small nation somewhere. Also, that his Highness loves sports.
We_Like_Sportz1.png

And why shouldn't he? The sports we play today are so well loved that they've hardly changed since the days of the Roman arena. Just a few less lions on the field. And in the end zone. Or on the sidelines.

We_Like_Sportz2.png
But what we lack in lions, King AtmosBreak (the 4th of his name) has made up for with a mixed playlist chock-full of cleverly crafted mechanisms. Open and varied, with just the right amount of cruelty, this batch is all about options: do I play it safe on these King Blocks, or risk scoring a basket? Should I take the catapult-y high-road, or the teleport-y low-road? You have two weeks to enjoy being a member of his Court, but watch out on the King level... his Highness does NOT take kindly to other claims to the throne!

We_Like_Sportz3.png

We_Like_Sportz4.png

Featured Arena [24 May 13] - [7 June 13] 

We release a new prisoner every two weeks with the Furbottom's Features and occasionally we have special prisoners for a special event or holiday or for the heck of it. :)

• Upvote 1

We release a new prisoner every two weeks with the Furbottom's Features and occasionally we have special prisoners for a special event or holiday or for the heck of it. :)

What about Memorial Day?

What about Memorial Day?

It would be cool if they releases like a soldier or something for it!

I played this with a friend of mine.

The first five/six levels were nothing special IMHO, not bad of course, but not lovely either, from seven on they're just too much fun, we really enjoyed the one with the rocks and the one color the world/king of the hill mixed, and the basket/horse/hill was awesome too!

I'm surely gonna play this a lot of times in those two weeks, nice job!

4/5 stars ^^

Edit:

It's bad that so many people's looking for the new head, just have fun with this great game, guys :|

Edited by Leurfe
  • Upvote 1

have guys seen there new photo with the black cats? that might have something to do with the next special prisoner but its just a guess! :P

I played this with a friend of mine.

The first five/six levels were nothing special IMHO, not bad of course, but not lovely either, from seven on they're just too much fun, we really enjoyed the one with the rocks and the one color the world/king of the hill mixed, and the basket/horse/hill was awesome too!

I'm surely gonna play this a lot of times in those two weeks, nice job!

4/5 stars ^^

Edit:

It's bad that so many people's looking for the new head, just have fun with this great game, guys :|

Thanks for your thoughts. I tried to spread out the really good levels so for the first few weren't just an overload of fun into some of the more mediocre.

This is kinda off topic but when is the new prisoners going to be released because i have al the other start people and I just can't wait to see the next one

Thanks for your thoughts. I tried to spread out the really good levels so for the first few weren't just an overload of fun into some of the more mediocre.

We were playing your levels today too, you're handsome!

This is kinda off topic but when is the new prisoners going to be released because i have al the other start people and I just can't wait to see the next one

OH COME ON.

Edited by Leurfe