Sign in to follow this  
anubis316

A Little Help Will Be Appreciated

so I have been working hard to make an awesome solo adventure, and just ran into the problem of placing a secret room block, why won't it let me place the block? 

My second question actually is for my friend, he made some arena maps, but it seems he can not edit the times or the spawn locations of any gametypes, is this true? is there no way? or is he missing something? thank you

For your friend, the colored blocks that have a 1 on them on the last page of the block menu are for arena. You can switch it to 2 by pressing left or right on the right stick. Unless it's a challenge level, then use the same gate start from gem levels.

You can only set the time for challenge or gem levels; all other modes have a set time of 2 minutes.

• Upvote 1

so I have been working hard to make an awesome solo adventure, and just ran into the problem of placing a secret room block, why won't it let me place the block? 

My second question actually is for my friend, he made some arena maps, but it seems he can not edit the times or the spawn locations of any gametypes, is this true? is there no way? or is he missing something? thank you

×You can put a secret block down anytime, if slot 15 is empty though the secret block won't go to your secret level.

×And holding "LT" and scrolling to the end is a time bar that you can adjust for every level.

Edited by Swik

Adventure and Challange modes can have their times changed. The other arena types like color the world or soul snatchers have predefined times.