The title pretty much says it all. For those who have already uploaded any of their own playlists, is there a way to delete, replace, or even edit a playlist that has already gone online?

Similarly, is there a limit to how many playlists can be uploaded?

good questions, I know you can not edit them, tha's why we are encouraged to make duplicate saves before uploading, but since I can not test these maps fully without uploading I would like to be able to upload and then delete if needed.

I always go to a local game and open FF community go to user created levels and choose the playlist you want to test. this is where i test the levels when there all done. And a lot of the time i will notice small things for example forgetting to put birds on a level to hint at a secret because a lot of the time i am making levels all day and its easy to miss stuff so i will retest them in FF community user created levels and take notes of errors i need to fix. Everytime i catch something new, so your best bet is to go for perfection and not rely on a delete option. Once there uploaded its to late. You can however save backups of your levels and reupload that if really needed and upload again maybe with a V1 or V2 at the end to show what version it is.

I always go to a local game and open FF community go to user created levels and choose the playlist you want to test. this is where i test the levels when there all done. And a lot of the time i will notice small things for example forgetting to put birds on a level to hint at a secret because a lot of the time i am making levels all day and its easy to miss stuff so i will retest them in FF community user created levels and take notes of errors i need to fix. Everytime i catch something new, so your best bet is to go for perfection and not rely on a delete option. Once there uploaded its to late. You can however save backups of your levels and reupload that if really needed and upload again maybe with a V1 or V2 at the end to show what version it is.

WOW thanks! I never thought I would be able to test it as if it were uploaded, but testing it local, genius! thank you! Now I can get that perfection I wanted.

Yeah, I knew about that. I was hoping I could put it online so I could get more than just my own personal friends to playtest it.

Since they can't be deleted, though, I guess I'll just do some extra playtesting on my side and upload it when I feel that it's finished.

Thanks!

You can also test your playlists hosting a private match with any couch-unavailable friends you have on xbox live! That is of course without uploading your playlist first. This is the most practical solution to thoroughly test levels if your friends don't live nearby in my opinion, and as some already did I plan on asking here in the forums for anyone who'd care to participate in a test session as soon as my playlist is finished (9 levels down, 6 to go...)

Edited by boolf

You can also test your playlists hosting a private match with any couch-unavailable friends you have on xbox live! That is of course without uploading your playlist first. This is the most practical solution to thoroughly test levels if your friends don't live nearby in my opinion, and as some already did I plan on asking here in the forums for anyone who'd care to participate in a test session as soon as my playlist is finished (9 levels down, 6 to go...)

I tried hosting a private match like this for my next arena playlist in the Gift Shop section of the forums. It took over a week just to get two people to test it. Hope you have better luck than me.

Unfortunately, I don't have a Gold subscription, so I won't be able to do that.

Fortunately, this weekend is a free Gold weekend, so I will be able to do that.

How convenient!