Mr Star

Gift Shop - Free Star Heads

im currently re working how the shop works sorry about this

Edited by Mr Star
  • Upvote 9

This person is amazing they gave me behemoth chicken winston and furbottom (only ones I needed) and they are 100% legit.........nicest bbt player ive met

Multiple silver accounts, 2 customers done 2nd person to say its legit is waiting for post to be verified

Chicken, donut and winston I have a lot less of than the rest so first come first serve

Edited by Mr Star

Well, it's not fun when hundreds of people asking you for heads. I did a givaway in  castle crashers and end up with bagillons of people asking for it. And they still ask me today.

Well, it's not fun when hundreds of people asking you for heads. I did a givaway in castle crashers and end up with bagillons of people asking for it. And they still ask me today.

Thanks for heads up I'm bored got nothing better to do so might as well helps others out,

-------------

If your not interested then can you not post please as it makes my life easier, I will only get notifications then when there are requests

I would like a Winston. Since you wont accept any form of In-game payment, may I offer you a drawing?

You can do a drawing sounds pretty cool :) I'm online now will send you guys temp friend requests

I would like a Winston. Since you wont accept any form of In-game payment, may I offer you a drawing?

You can do a drawing sounds pretty cool :) I'm online now will send you guys temp friend requests

Can I send it tomorrow morning? I ain't online right now and I can't.

Can I send it tomorrow morning? I ain't online right now and I can't.

That's fine just send me a message when your ready

Can I have Winston and chicken? I can offer you an infinite friendship and maybe a drawing as well, because I also like drawing, I can scan and send it to you

GT: muffalot jr

I'll post my picture here, probably on imgur, which u can then keep and cherish forever, because I really want that chicken and Winston