Mr Star

Gift Shop - Free Star Heads

Chicken, Winston and Donut please?

My GT is Subjugglator32.

Also could you add Furbottom, when I first made the comment, he wasn't available.

I don't suppose u can do this but just asking my two friends need a chicken if u can get them it that would be great but if not thanks for trying

guys just send me a message on xbox with your request and i will send you a temp friend request and invite you into a game when im online makes it easier on my end i will still check here and try invite people when there on but just sending my messages or invites is prob best bet of getting in a trade session

Thanks for the free heads. I would like either Donuts, Furbottom, or Toast. Whichever one that you find is most convenient to give away.

GT: RETR0 Rhythms

***EDIT: If this sounds good to you, send me a message. Please don't try to find me in a game. If you send me a message, then we can set up a private match.

Edited by Henryo

Hey! I need the Behemoth Chicken head and the Winston Dog head. It's great that you're doing this :)!

My gamertag is:  i8 Chuck Norris

I'm not going to be available today or tomorrow I'm afraid due to work but will be on as soon as possible

Hi ,me my little brother and cousin were wondering if theres any chance you could contact us so we could collect the star  heads we require any troubles to do so please message me back on xbox

Me:EmilyEvans x

I need Winston and Toast,  I traded my Toast for a Chicken.  Figured chicken was more rare.

Also don't know your GT so I can't send you a message.  Sure it's somewhere on the forum though.

GT: W3z4b1

Hey dude i think its great what your doing and i only need the rose because for some reason the game glitched and i didn't et him my GT is mikeylive98   

Hi Mr Star, I was wondering if you have any more of the Furrbottom, Winston, and Donut heads? My GT is Kavalex. I'm usually on around 9:00 pm EST if that isn't too much of a problem.