Mr Star

Gift Shop - Free Star Heads

Winston and Donut

GT:MustacheNoob

Im on right now, just send me friend request, ill start a game over xbox live, and then send you a game request.

Gamertag: EmilyEvans x

Wanted Heads: Doughnut ,Winston ,purrham furbottom and the toast guy please 

if its to much ill just stick with the dougnut 

just sent out 19 friend requests will get all these done when we both happen to be online my work hours shift and i will be online all day saturday

Winston rose donut toast furbottom and cat. (Anything except chicken alien and castle Crasher)

Gt SWag Bbq. Request already sent, and by the way you are awesome.

Edit: I beat furbottoms features and got the cat ship so now need everything except chicken 2 free ones and cat.

Edited by SWag Bbq

I would also like the alien hominid, donut, toast, Winston heads and gems if possible.

Edited by yugo657

I thought about doing this, but that's as far as it went :) You are doing a good deed, thanks again for the hefty amount of gems. I turned them into ~5000

how much gems did he give you?5000 or howdid you turn them into 5000

I would like the toast, Winston and donut please. I'll donate(not pay) 300 gems in return for your generosity. my childish GT: Mastalon69

I thought about doing this, but that's as far as it went :) You are doing a good deed, thanks again for the hefty amount of gems. I turned them into ~5000

how much gems did he give you?5000 or howdid you turn them into 5000

600. By using the same trick he uses. (I assume we use the same method, we never really discussed it.)