Mr Star

Gift Shop - Free Star Heads

I forgot my gt in the excitment of finding Winston hahaha xD

my gt is Gods Vault Boy

I hope there is a winston left for me xD thanks Mr. Star!!!!

I thought about doing this, but that's as far as it went :) You are doing a good deed, thanks again for the hefty amount of gems. I turned them into ~5000

how much gems did he give you?5000 or howdid you turn them into 5000

600. By using the same trick he uses. (I assume we use the same method, we never really discussed it.)

This guy had to mod it then

Nope like I said previously I don't mod it please look at my previous posts, I will try get as many people sorted before I go on holiday might see if I can take my Xbox with me if so then iwill reopen the shop

Edited by Mr Star

Do you happen to have Furbottom?  That's the only guy that I want.  He's so cool looking.

GT: V Pustote

After you're vacation I would like to trade for Winston. It really great what your'e doing here and I applaud you kind sir :D

GT:ProfDrFetus 

GT: super sil123

i believe i accepted your friend request earlier today

In my opinion, this defeats the point of furbottoms features, mr star :(

the point is to play the game really but this is just away for collectors to miss those star heads that they missed out on its not defeating anything as either way they still missed that weeks / bi week feature levels to enjoy thats my personal opinion on the matter

----------------------------------------------------------

note please don't get offended if i remove your friend request after the trade its to make my life a lil easier as at the end i mass remove people so my friends list stays open if you want to keep playing battleblock with me or other games just keep re-adding 

Edited by Mr Star

May i have a winston head i can offer max 1500gems. (or if its free ignore the gem part)

GT: KingMerls

Edited by KingMerls

GT: super sil123

i believe i accepted your friend request earlier today

In my opinion, this defeats the point of furbottoms features, mr star :(

the point is to play the game really but this is just away for collectors to miss those star heads that they missed out on its not defeating anything as either way they still missed that weeks / bi week feature levels to enjoy thats my personal opinion on the matter

----------------------------------------------------------

note please don't get offended if i remove your friend request after the trade its to make my life a lil easier as at the end i mass remove people so my friends list stays open if you want to keep playing battleblock with me or other games just keep re-adding

oh okay then it's good

There's a ton of people from the earlier pages that he hasn't gotten around to yet, myself included.

send me a friend request some people i sent requests to on first page xbox was being silly and people couldnt accept my requests

Edited by Mr Star

Well I got all the starheads until my e-mail got hacked so my xbox account and now I have to buy the game again :c. And I need al the starheads again I got them all but now there gone :c. So im hoping it comes on steam but that dream is really far away. But youre a good man :)

Enjoy your vacation :) I'm still waiting for the star skins and I'm wondering if you are close to running out of them.

Hello Mr star.  :-)   If you don't mind could I have the donut, Winston and Purhamm Furbottom Prisoners. Then my collection will be complete :-D

My Gamertag is: Electronic w0lf

(The o in wolf is a zero)

Also I would like to mention there a new head you could stock up on if you want, its a lava lampshade thing.