Mr Star

Gift Shop - Free Star Heads

be online in 1 hour i have been on throughout the day giving some heads to randoms anyone online on my friends list in about hours time get ready for invites i wont be talking i will just give you any star heads you dont have out of the ones that are released to speed things up

Edited by Mr Star

i thought u were going to be on all saturday? where are ya man?

exactly what I was thinking, I still need lots of heads.

be online in 1 hour i have been on throughout the day giving some heads to randoms anyone online on my friends list in about hours time get ready for invites i wont be talking i will just give you any star heads you dont have out of the ones that are released to speed things up

**** I missed that, so I guess I have to wait for over a week now.

Mr Star... what is your GT?  I would add you except I don't know your GT.  

Mine is GT: V Pustote 

i have actually been on most of saturday and done around 13 requests with people who have been online when i have i will prob hop back on in about another hour or so depending on how my packing goes

i will still be posting while im away but i shall see you guys and gals on xbox in a week :), o and i changed the front page just to make it look pretty aha

You will eventually get the heads from him, don't worry King. I thought my college friend's kids screwed me up by playing kinect sports all day on my box.

Hello! May I please have Catcontrol?

GT: Chal3ng3Ac3pt3d

He is gone until June 9.

I thought about doing this, but that's as far as it went :) You are doing a good deed, thanks again for the hefty amount of gems. I turned them into ~5000

how much gems did he give you?5000 or howdid you turn them into 5000

600. By using the same trick he uses. (I assume we use the same method, we never really discussed it.)

This guy had to mod it then

Nope, I used no mods what so ever. I would have stated "mod" rather than "trick". I have never modded my 360, I buy legit, I play legit.

Quit assuming and enjoy the service he is offering.

I thought about doing this, but that's as far as it went :) You are doing a good deed, thanks again for the hefty amount of gems. I turned them into ~5000

how much gems did he give you?5000 or howdid you turn them into 5000
600. By using the same trick he uses. (I assume we use the same method, we never really discussed it.)
This guy had to mod it then
Nope, I used no mods what so ever. I would have stated "mod" rather than "trick". I have never modded my 360, I buy legit, I play legit.

Quit assuming and enjoy the service he is offering.

Took the words right of my mouth aha hit me up with a friend request deleted so many people by mistake.

Name:EveningMilk456

Star Heads: Winston, Donut

Hey so my friend told my about you and I was wondering if its true: do you give star heads for free... If yes then may I please have the donut and winston? Thank you :shock: