Mr Star

Gift Shop - Free Star Heads

I didn't know he was gone

im currently on vacation so will not be doing requests until i return on the 9th

im tempted just making a website of somesorts which would be a lil easier i dunno we shall see how it goes

All of you requesting while he is gone are either ignorant or truly retarded.

I said I was aware.

I didn't know he was gone

im currently on vacation so will not be doing requests until i return on the 9th

im tempted just making a website of somesorts which would be a lil easier i dunno we shall see how it goes

This.

FYI Donuts is now unlocked again this week till june 13th so get him while he is out all you have to do is sign in and play the game so have fun getting donuts back hopefully winston will come back to sometime 

Edited by Littledumbs

if your online when im on i will send you and invite i wount be on for long as i got to get everything ready for work the next day so if you want an invite then get your online around 6pm GMT so just use an online time converter to figure what that is in your time zone

May I have the Winston and the toast head plz. I had them and let my best friend borrow them and someone hacked him and stole it... My name on the xbox is EveningMilk456 even though on here it is MidnightMilk. :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Because our friendly Mr Star is coming back to tomorrow, i thought i'd make my request in advance;

I'm looking for Winston and Furbottom.

:-D