Mr Star

Gift Shop - Free Star Heads

can i please have alien homid, winston and purham please 

gamertag: nonstopjamesy

hope i get them i want them soooooo much

• Upvote 1

For you?I eat pretty early. 

then where do u live?

I'm guessing he just eats early, because that's just how he rolls.

• Upvote 1

Didn't you say that you would be back at 12:00 GMT? Sorry if I'm being impatient, but I literally don't have all day.

Didn't you say that you would be back at 12:00 GMT? Sorry if I'm being impatient, but I literally don't have all day.

He said 6 GMT its just that i live in mexico(but i know English)so i have to find him at 12:00

I know you said in about 4 hours but just in case you read all the ones today (worried about first come first server), I would like a Winston (if you have any left). Thanks,
GT: Ghost7964796479 (I know its wierd ;p)

He said 6 GMT its just that i live in mexico(but i know English)so i have to find him at 12:00

Sooooo... when do I find him?

Can we have a list of people who need to be given heads? Also, how long does it normally take to get through one person?

I am EveningMilk456/MidnightMilks friend so i would like to repay him for losing his toast and winston because of hackers GT Sev116 still so could you PLEASE help Thanks  :)

I am EveningMilk456/MidnightMilks friend so i would like to repay him for losing his toast and winston because of hackers GT Sev116 still so could you PLEASE help Thanks  :)

I sent you a friend request  :-D

sorry everyone my train got delayed so will try get on soon as possible currently sitting on a train thats not moving and just got dam signal back

sorry everyone my train got delayed so will try get on soon as possible currently sitting on a train thats not moving and just got dam signal back

Okay, have any idea how long it will be?

will be 30 minutes trains moving now and got 2 more stops then i gotta walk home will be on after that

Okay, have any idea how long it will be?

will be 30 minutes trains moving now and got 2 more stops then i gotta walk home will be on after that

K :D

Can we have a list of people who need to be given heads? Also, how long does it normally take to get through one person?

it takes around 5 minutes to trade with a person then another few minutes to restock my gold profile from my silver account

the list would be nice but due to people adding me its hard keep track so at the moment i have a first come first serve with a few gamertags that if online come first as they have been waiting, what i plan on doing is creating a little website and try see if i can make a request form and simply list them that way and not accept friend request but send them out 

this will probably be the most efficient way of doing things, finding the time to do this tho is the slight hitch if someone can point me towards a good set of plugins for a website software for forms etc then great and would help alot doesnt matter what software it is eg vbulletin, wordpress etc...

the more you guys help the quicker and easier the process is for me to complete these requests

it takes around 5 minutes to trade with a person then another few minutes to restock my gold profile from my silver account

the list would be nice but due to people adding me its hard keep track so at the moment i have a first come first serve with a few gamertags that if online come first as they have been waiting, what i plan on doing is creating a little website and try see if i can make a request form and simply list them that way and not accept friend request but send them out 

this will probably be the most efficient way of doing things, finding the time to do this tho is the slight hitch if someone can point me towards a good set of plugins for a website software for forms etc then great and would help alot doesnt matter what software it is eg vbulletin, wordpress etc...

the more you guys help the quicker and easier the process is for me to complete these requests

Winston please (If you have any left) GT: Ghost7964796479

Edit: How much of each head do you have as of now? (just wondering)

Edited by MrGhostManGuyThingy

mr star u are a very nice guy and all i hope is to get winston and purham and alien :(

oh, that's fine, there is just one problem...

MY XBOX LIVE GOT EXPIRED!!!

You could make a blog on blogspot.com . It's easy and quick to do and the people don't need an account to post (I think)