Sign in to follow this  
eli7777777

Chicken Head Out Again!

The Behemoth has released news that if you log on to battleblock theater this week you will receive the Behemoth chicken head since its their 10th anniversary week, so all you that didn't have the chance to get the chicken head now is your chance.

It's nice that they did that, but at the same time i'm a little mad, i mean i kind of liked the idea that the head was there for a limited time only, and people who played it that week got it, but oh well i guess that's alright

Sort of destroyed the exclusiveness of the head.

agreed now the chicken head is now the most worthless head since now everyone will have it and every 12 year old kid will wear it.The chicken head went from the most exclusive head in the game to the least rearest today.im extremely disappointed and probably going to get hate from a few people here!

• Upvote 1

I guarantee that not all of you got the head by playing Furbottom that week.

I'm mad because I traded my toast for it :P  lol

in a way its a good thing would have been better if they had a slightly different looking chicken head as i liked the idea of the behemoth chicken being rare

Sort of destroyed the exclusiveness of the head.

agreed now the chicken head is now the most worthless head since now everyone will have it and every 12 year old kid will wear it.The chicken head went from the most exclusive head in the game to the least rearest today.im extremely disappointed and probably going to get hate from a few people here!

No, I agree. I thought this one at least would be exclusive, especially since Dan himself said this was likely the only one they would not put out again. That was about a week ago... Good news for the guys that wanted it and missed out earlier though.

in a way its a good thing would have been better if they had a slightly different looking chicken head as i liked the idea of the behemoth chicken being rare

Yea, a Red thing on it's face would have been suggested by me. Now I don't really have that special of a head no moar. :(

Im so mad. I was actualyl dedicated and unlocked it on the first week of realease. Now all those people who missed it get it... Whats the point? I might as well stop playing BBT if there is no point in unlocking these non exclusive heads...

Im so mad. I was actualyl dedicated and unlocked it on the first week of realease. Now all those people who missed it get it... Whats the point? I might as well stop playing BBT if there is no point in unlocking these non exclusive heads...

That's a very poor attitude to have.  You shouldn't want to not play a game just because of some little thing.  You should enjoy the game for the gameplay, not a head that everyone knew was going to be released again.  I barely play BBT, and even I knew it would be released again at some point.  If you want to play a game where people are constantly fighting over things you can't get anymore, play RuneScape.

Like I said, everyone should have been expecting this since, as I recall, The Behemoth said they were going to release the heads again.  You also need to remember, that this game has still only been out for a month and a half, a few years down the road - assuming they don't do another release (or just make every head available as I predicted) - it'll still be rare.  You guys need to buck up a little bit.

• Upvote 1

Jesus, don't you think thats a little overreaction.

I guess it was a nice move, now i'm gonna guess that furbottom is the new "rare head"

I forgot how did we get the furbottom again.i have it but never noticed when I got it I used to think he was Winston lol

I guess it was a nice move, now i'm gonna guess that furbottom is the new "rare head"

I forgot how did we get the furbottom again.i have it but never noticed when I got it I used to think he was Winston lol

Wasn't furbottom like the very VERY first star head? i mean he was released earlier (says so on the wiki), and not many people had him, he was available if you launched the full version of Battleblock Theater on like opening week or something wasn't he?

Wasn't furbottom like the very VERY first star head? i mean he was released earlier (says so on the wiki), and not many people had him, he was available if you launched the full version of Battleblock Theater on like opening week or something wasn't he?

correct in a sense if i remember correctly both chicken and furbottom were both released on opening week, furbottom was just opening up the featurettes and chicken was for completing them, in all my trading so far i have traded more furbottoms surprisingly although he isnt the most desirable compared to winston or donuts he is probably now the rarest one 

Yay \o/ The Chicken Head is a classic Special Head of the Behemoth.

For Who doesn't know, You can trade this Awesome Head with someone who doesn't have it. Now, We can trade it without any fear to lost it. Good Move Behemoth, Good Move.

I vote that there should be a really rare head or hard to unlock. Such as being the top 100 in the leaderboards in any type of game mode or beating an Almost Impossible level. That way no noob can wear such a exclusive or rare head.

I vote that there should be a really rare head or hard to unlock. Such as being the top 100 in the leaderboards in any type of game mode or beating an Almost Impossible level. That way no noob can wear such a exclusive or rare head.

Can't have that for this concept of a game, it will only lead to people finding ways to try to get it one way or another.