Sign in to follow this  
anubis316

Rainbow A Solo Adventure

This is a solo adventure, I have spent many hours on it and hope you enjoy it. This is not one of those playlists where I had 1 good room and the rest are crap, I have tested each map multiple times and had a few friends test them as well, it seems there is 1 part that so far none of them could figure out, I don't think it is that hard though, anyways please check out "Rainbow" by Anubis316. It started out with the idea of having a room be each color of the rainbow, but I ran out of colors and made some fun maps, 3 of which reference other games. Please give me feed back, thanks! Oh and this entire playlist was intended to be played with NO weapons(B button). If you want to cheat go ahead, but you don't need to.

Try checking both adventure and arena. You may have messed up the order of the levels.

Also if someone flags your playlist it will be removed until the developers check to see if anything is wrong.

I had this problem on my first playlist. You must have 9 adventure maps. 5 timed maps (2 finales and 3 encores). And also a secret level, can be timed or adventure. Hope this helps.