Playing muckle throughout the day if anyone beats me once ill give them a 100 gems as a reward you can have as many tries as you want!note I don't know if this is the right forum.Doing this because I need a challenge.Just send me a message on xbl my gamertag is the same as my username caps don't matter.

Edited by Cpt Deluxable

Playing muckle throughout the day if anyone beats me once ill give them a 100 gems as a reward you can have as many tries as you want!note I don't know if this is the right forum.Doing this because I need a challenge.Just send me a message on xbl my gamertag is the same as my username caps don't matter.

Even me?

many have tried but all have failed lol keep it going im racking up wins : ]

Even me?

Of course you ready to lose again I have beat you more than you beat me :) your my hardest challenge though next to madbestkiller but hes just good at anything in battleblock lol

isn't muckle the fighting mode? if so, I'll try... unless you spawn kill.

I'm the same as you, but I'm in challenge plus I'm #1 for it and I payout 100 gems per loss only have 37 with 1002 wins.

isn't muckle the fighting mode? if so, I'll try... unless you spawn kill.

I'm the same as you, but I'm in challenge plus I'm #1 for it and I payout 100 gems per loss only have 37 with 1002 wins.

Cool just send me a message and ill also face you in challenge wich youll probably wreck me in since I don't practice it much!