megan

Official The Behemoth Fan Art Contest

Here's my submission, been looking for a chance to do some Behemoth fan art lately. You guys rock :)

Delicious Electricity flavor. 

tumblr_mnmkgdNpXk1rd2bnto1_1280.jpg

• Upvote 1

post-14027-0-54875200-1369942605_thumb.jpg

Here's my entry! I know it's pretty bad but I had to make a self portrait of myself in school an decided to do it Behemoth related. Thanks for the A Behemoth. Also today's my brothers graduation and I had to take the photo from my IPad in the car. I have another entry but it is too hard to take a photo of that in the car. Will have to wait until I get to the hotel. The other entry is better but not painted yet so I can only show the sketch. good luck everyone hope I win!

Edited by Jaredman89
  • Upvote 1

Second entry! Actually not sure if it is better than the first. Will be painted on Monday sadly contest is today so this is just the scetch. Sorry for it being sideways using iPad and kinda in a rush.

post-14027-0-20430400-1369948831_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jaredman89

I am a noob... I posted first in this discussion but could not figure out how to get my picture to show... somebody help a noob out, i wanna show my green knight off.

Put it on imgur then put the link in a post.

971694_470338933056780_462267741_n.jpg935_470338976390109_763358110_n.jpgHappy 10th Anniversary!

do you have an etsy, i must buy some of those

I do plan on selling the castle crashers keychains on etsy, but it will take some time to make due to short amount of supplies

Hey guys!

Congrats on your 10th anniversary and thanks for another fun contest.

I attempted to animate my first gif...however I couldn't figure out how to get it to play correctly.

Here's the youtube video in the mean time!

Cheers

Eric 

Congratulations on a great 10 years!

Here is a ceramic mug I just finished.

3cf3b742-d777-4e7c-8ede-b9c8f7ce560b_zps

c50a76ac-d291-47b8-a9fb-30a73f2b2737_zps

Thank you for creating these great games! Keep up the good work! =)

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y472/Kameryn_Humble/Behemoth1_zpsacc4f065.jpeg

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y472/Kameryn_Humble/Behemoth2_zps4d89b3d3.jpeg

Just a hand-made drawing: one link is the original and the other is the colored or improved.

Hope you like it. Happy 10th Anniversary!

Edited by HumbleAllMighty

Guest eric

Oh wow! I am loving these. It's going to be hard to pick favorites.... And, since I'm on the judging committee, I guess this should be where I say that I am accepting bribes? But really not... but really I would... but that would be wrong, so don't bribe me. Anyway, I love these.

• Upvote 1

I hope it's not to late! But here's my 2nd entry. Which is really just a video of me drawing my first entry... But it still took time to make, edit, and put in the music. (That counts for something right???)  :-P

Sidenote: HOLY COW SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ARE AWESOME ARTISTS! :cry:  ... Okay i'm done.  

Best of luck!  :-D

Edited by thebehemothman101