Sign in to follow this  
AdamBRT

3Ds/wii U

I was playing my 3DS and was wondering how hard would it be for the behemoth staff to port battleblock theater. Think about it, there are enough buttons if if you incorporate the touch screen the map could be at the top screen or the top of the screen could be the upper bit of the game and you could pick the heads by touching the screen at at the top it could be the viewer 

Please post your opinions at the bottom to see if it could work and come up with your own ideas about it. 

By the way this is just an idea not a serious thought just a 'what if' thought  :D

I think it'd be a great idea but maybe something like eShop. I can't imagine that game in the 3rd dimension.

Yeah I was thinking it could be put  on the eshop for like £10 or however much it is in dollars (sorry live in the uk) And I hardly ever use the 3d function on zelda or any of the other games I play. They don't even have to incorporate just so long as its there i'd buy it  :-D

I think Castle Crashers on the Wii U would be great; the screen on the controller could display your items, and you could just tap them to use them. I'm imagining just playing the game on the controller screen, it'd be awesome!

Well seeing how castle crashers didn't come to the ps3 until a couple years after it was made I still have hope it will come to the 3ds and hopefully the wii u too.

Well seeing how castle crashers didn't come to the ps3 until a couple years after it was made I still have hope it will come to the 3ds and hopefully the wii u too.

Yeah but a 3ds is nintendo.....    Requesting lock!

I'm sorry but I fail to see why this topic should get locked. Please respect other people's opinions even if you don't agree with them, thank you.

I'm sorry but I fail to see why this topic should get locked. Please respect other people's opinions even if you don't agree with them, thank you.

This is really off-topic of battleblock theater thats why im requesting lock

The topic is a 3ds/wii u port of battleblock theater, therefore it is not off-topic. Also, in the case that you encounter a thread that is in the wrong section (which this topic is not) you request a move, not a lock.

Now finally, you yourself were the one who bumped this topic after no one had replied for 2 months just to ask for a lock which actually goes against the rules since bumping is only allowed to add a legit statement to a conversation.

The topic is a 3ds/wii u port of battleblock theater, therefore it is not off-topic. Also, in the case that you encounter a thread that is in the wrong section (which this topic is not) you request a move, not a lock.

Now finally, you yourself were the one who bumped this topic after no one had replied for 2 months just to ask for a lock which actually goes against the rules since bumping is only allowed to add a legit statement to a conversation.

Well sorry then.. :ugeek: