Sign in to follow this  
anubis316

These Maps Are Getting Old

I want gems, but in order to get them I can only play on a handful of maps, there needs to be refreshed maps. I love to play challenges, but they are too easy now

technically you can play on hundreds of maps for gems.

but if you prefer to only play arena, then yes.  might i recommend a different story difficulty or amount of players?  another run-through should get you just about everything you want.

I want gems, but in order to get them I can only play on a handful of maps, there needs to be refreshed maps. I love to play challenges, but they are too easy now

so many game modes if you think the maps are getting old its because you've probably outgrown the game.or maybe you are just closing in on one gamemode wich is challenge

I dont' really play that much arena, i like to play just the game itself, the regualr levels, that only let you get from point A to Point B, there aren't many of those anymore once you complete the whole story (and encores) on regular and insane, except for the new furbottom's feature every week, they do kind of get old, and i can't earn more gems to unlock those last prisoners, but it's still really fun, i hope they make new maps to add in or something...

I dont' really play that much arena, i like to play just the game itself, the regualr levels, that only let you get from point A to Point B, there aren't many of those anymore once you complete the whole story (and encores) on regular and insane, except for the new furbottom's feature every week, they do kind of get old, and i can't earn more gems to unlock those last prisoners, but it's still really fun, i hope they make new maps to add in or something...

Try arena the game wont last you if you only play campaign same with any other game except rpgs and mmo's.

I dont' really play that much arena, i like to play just the game itself, the regualr levels, that only let you get from point A to Point B, there aren't many of those anymore once you complete the whole story (and encores) on regular and insane, except for the new furbottom's feature every week, they do kind of get old, and i can't earn more gems to unlock those last prisoners, but it's still really fun, i hope they make new maps to add in or something...

Try arena the game wont last you if you only play campaign same with any other game except rpgs and mmo's.
All of these run-on sentences are making me go insane.

Also, I suggest just playing some user-made levels for a while. They won't earn you gems, but I think you'd have more fun with the game by having new experiences in it than by sucking all of the achievements out of it and moving on. I'm not saying you're approaching the game wrong (that's literally impossible btw, in case people try to tell you otherwise), but I'm just suggesting you shake it up a little bit so you have more fun with it. You have all the time in the world to earn gems; no need to rush through the game, right? :)

I've found playing user created playlists are quite enjoyable, just unfortunately the good ones aren't always the easiest to find. So either playing user created playlists, or making you own playlist are what I would suggest doing if you're bored.