Sign in to follow this  
Cpt Deluxable

Ranked Match Rage Quitters!

Anybody else have problems with rage quitters on ranked?I think the penalty of 3 losses isn't good enough I think they should lose 15 gems each time they quit because that's how much the winner would have gotten, this would also give boosters a 2nd thought on quitting out for friends.This would fix so much problems its not like 15 gems bankrupts a player but it does hurt them since it 3 games worth.This problem has also cost me half my mukle losses.

Woah woah! You're forgetting the idea that people have lives and sometimes they can't finish a game because they probably have somewhere to be.

That's usually not the case.

Woah woah! You're forgetting the idea that people have lives and sometimes they can't finish a game because they probably have somewhere to be.

that's why I stated that they should only loose 15 gems it wouldn't hurt their supposed life to much now would it?

that's why I stated that they should only loose 15 gems it wouldn't hurt their supposed life to much now would it?

Its still not that big of a issue.

For me it is happens all the time since I probably play it the most ....

It's probably the lack of people playing ranked matches that's getting you mad. I'd stay to player if I were you. It's more fun and no one cares for leaderboards really IMO.

It's probably the lack of people playing ranked matches that's getting you mad. I'd stay to player if I were you. It's more fun and no one cares for leaderboards really IMO.

There is a lot of people that play ranked ball game and mukle usually 12-6pm pacific time zone.I usually find like 30 players in mukle a day and it is quite enjoyable until people quit and make you get losses and miss out on gems.Also I clearly stated that my problem was rage quitters not lack of people.

There is a lot of people that play ranked ball game and mukle usually 12-6pm pacific time zone.I usually find like 30 players in mukle a day and it is quite enjoyable until people quit and make you get losses and miss out on gems.Also I clearly stated that my problem was rage quitters not lack of people.

If you hadn't noticed I'm trying to end this conversation because I lost the will to argue. I lost interest at "it's not that big of an issue"

If you hadn't noticed I'm trying to end this conversation because I lost the will to argue. I lost interest at "it's not that big of an issue"

Yet you reply on my topic trying to argue and expect me not to reply?Its clearly an issue for me and many but since you dont don't play ranked you decide to leave ignorant biased comments just because you don't care about it.

Yet you reply on my topic trying to argue and expect me not to reply?Its clearly an issue for me and many but since you dont don't play ranked you decide to leave ignorant biased comments just because you don't care about it.

Now don't try and make me look like a bad guy here, I can see on why you want to argue but I lost interest in the subject. I wanted to object at first but I can see that you're making a valid point and sadly i can't do anything about it. So basically I'm on your side.

Edited by IndustrialKnight
  • Upvote 1