Sign in to follow this  
Henryo

Muckle Tournament?

Anyone else want one? I would be happy to help out with it. Maybe the winner could get some kind of really good prize like their star head of choice or something *cough, Mr. Star, cough*. But I think it would be really neat. Feel free to post your opinion here.

I'd be in. I'll need a partner though, an amazing one. I am also... amazing ;D

they should make it a single person tournament for mukle partners always get in my way.For any other gametype partners are welcomed!

If they do make a Muckle Tournament, they should have rules. Like which weapons you are able to use and no spawn trapping.

There is always an issue when people make rules about certain techniques that you cannot use because if the person does it by habit, they are disqualified, which isn't fair. That said, the muckle tournament, in my opinion, shouldn't have any boundaries on techniques and strategies.

If they do make a Muckle Tournament, they should have rules. Like which weapons you are able to use and no spawn trapping.

There is always an issue when people make rules about certain techniques that you cannot use because if the person does it by habit, they are disqualified, which isn't fair. That said, the muckle tournament, in my opinion, shouldn't have any boundaries on techniques and strategies.

So what your saying is people should be aloud to spam grenade,spam grenade at spawn,spam etc,No 

So what your saying is people should be aloud to spam grenade,spam grenade at spawn,spam etc,No 

Yep and you should practice avoiding them or countering them.Acid bubbles is what I would be worried about.

Let's use an example. No effective grenade spamming in a Muckle tournament would be like having no juggling in a Castle Crashers tournament. It just will not work because it is a mainstream strategy.