BloodyKILLER15

Tips Or Advice For Ball Game?

Here's the best tip or advantage, be host! I join a lot a games and whoever is usually host has a big upper hand. Their hits always register, they also get the ball without hassle, and seem to be like superman flying around the map.  

Yeah, I went a little overboard there. I'm just very intrigued with how deep the game play is for such an easy to play platformer. And I agree about the weapon spamming. I honestly forget I even have a weapon sometimes. Who needs a grenade when you have fisticuffs!?

lol me, i need granades to be the best on ball game and i need the granades to move the enemies of the basket. 

this is my tip, on ball game, ok amm when you take the ball you need to stay ALWAYS on a head of your enemys always and when you touch the enemy head immediately you need jump and repeat that when you are running fot the basket, or you can stay on the head of the enemy and when you see the basket and is nothng here press ( X ) when you are touching the head, amm the other tip you can wait the enemy the only you need to see is the moves if you know he wanna jump you need to jump at the same time and press ( X ) after he jump because the LAG dont help, aam  this is all, i hope you can understood me  :), any questions GT: EC Nebur, and if you speak spanish and understand, speak me on spanish please :)