Sign in to follow this  
KingMerls

Star Head Trading.

Hello. i have 4 star heads for sale for 1,000 gems each i have the following. Purrham furbottom, Cat control. the lava lamp. and the behemoth chicken. purrham though is worth 1,500 gems because he is pretty rare and awsome. my gamertag is icanhaschezbugr. i am available alot cuz its summer so set up a date and time :P

I currently have the following:

Castle crasher

Donut

Rose

Manbirth

Blocketeer

25% off

Duck shark

Sausage

Steam roll victim #1.

I would currently like the lava lamp, but any star head that I haven't got would be good. I am offering 100 gems for them, more if they are rarer. This might sound really 'nooby', but how do you give more than 100 gems? It only comes up with a max of 100 when trading. Anyway, I will also give away some of my specials if anyone if interested, generally for another special, I don't really do gems.

Hello. i have 4 star heads for sale for 1,000 gems each i have the following. Purrham furbottom, Cat control. the lava lamp. and the behemoth chicken. purrham though is worth 1,500 gems because he is pretty rare and awsome. my gamertag is icanhaschezbugr. i am available alot cuz its summer so set up a date and time :P

I'll buy your heads. Add me tonight, I will most likely be on. 1000 for the three, and 800-900 for the chicken?

I currently have the following:

Castle crasher

Donut

Rose

Manbirth

Blocketeer

25% off

Duck shark

Sausage

Steam roll victim #1.

I would currently like the lava lamp, but any star head that I haven't got would be good. I am offering 100 gems for them, more if they are rarer. This might sound really 'nooby', but how do you give more than 100 gems? It only comes up with a max of 100 when trading. Anyway, I will also give away some of my specials if anyone if interested, generally for another special, I don't really do gems.

definitely will do trade! GT: Mr Scott Hoy

Looking for Gerard willing to offer any one of

Peabody

Catcontrol

Snake face

Hatzilla

Sausage

Wheels

Siren

Steam roll victim 1

Steam roll victim 2

Furnottom

Gt H8terad3

I will be willing to trade the: Bomb, Duck shark, Donut, Weiner, Castle Crashers, 3 head for: The Unicorn, King, or Theif.

Hello my gamertag is Pratt dog20 I  am buying starheads I don't have if u have these starheads I am willing to buy them of of you

The nose Knows

King

Theif

Barbarian

Hatzilla

Tiny Monkey

Winston

Mr Peabody

If you have any of these send me a f request and a message if u just wanna trade message me

Edited by Pratt Dog20
  • Upvote 1