Guest_Kyle

[31-May-13] It's Friday... Gotta Get Down On Friday!

In the Solo playlist, Red Alert (Act 3, Stage 2) is very troublesome when it comes to reaching the Time. I can't seem to get it yet, and I am trucking through that level flawlessly. Has anyone gotten it or am I just doing it wrong?

lol, I'm glad to hear someone was having trouble as well. I got an A++ on Red Alert in Normal and Insane mode. I actually created this forum account because of this Red Alert level. It took a really long time to the point where I thought it was glitched, but I finally got them.

It's hard because you're so reliant on the Buzzsaws and Lasers. If their timing is off slightly (like adjacent lasers not sync'd), you're not going to get it. 

I think the best timesaver is after the fans section, when you take the Movable block from the Bridge, right when the Buzzsaw goes to the end of the block ledge you are standing on, drop down and then double-jump over the two adjacent Bubble Gum blocks. Next, jump over the single Bubble Gum block and the raised Triggered block, then immediately slide (forward + X) into the Trigger block in order to let the Buzzsaw past the Triggered block. Otherwise, if you don't slide to let it past the Triggered block, you need to wait for it to run into the wall and come back to you. Hope my description makes sense...

This playlist was really fun to play - my favorite one so far, but my one critique would be to increase the A++ time on Red Alert by maybe 15 seconds or so.

Great playlist Lt Hudders!

btw, I've never played Story Co-op before, but I'd like to in both Normal and Insane. So if anyone would be interested, please don't hesitate to send me a message through xbox. My forum user name is my gamer tag (The 'O' is a zero and each 'I' is a one).

How often is the Feature/Community feature updated for arena?

Up until now it has been updated every two weeks, changing alternately with the Story feature i.e. one week the Story feature changes and the next the Arena feature changes.

When a new heads out there should be a window that pops up that says theres a new prisoner,i have to many people asking for lava lamp when they can get themselves. 

Found the single player nice and challenging. There were times went things got a little random with the insta-kills, but I had some fun. Can't wait to try to co-op before it switches over to the next week. 

Can Red Alert be completed without the suction cup gun to use as a platform?  If not, pretty crappy... I wasted a lot of time trying to find another way to get up.