Sign in to follow this  
megan

Contest On Twitter - Ends June 3Rd @ 10Am Pdt

Yay! Let's keep celebrating with another contest! The Behemoth fans who want to join us in celebrating our 10th year Anniversary and who want a chance at winning awesome prizes continue reading:

How to join our Contest on Twitter

1) Follow The Behemoth on Twitter

2) Draw a picture of The Behemoth chicken and write "The Behemoth" somewhere on the drawing. It can be as terrible as you want!

3) Take a photo of your drawing or scan it. Then send the photo to us on Twitter. Be sure to tag @thebehemoth in your tweet!

Click HERE for an example. 

4) Do this once a day! Until Monday, June 3rd, 10AM PDT. 

Each person can enter into the opportunity drawing each day with a Behemoth Chicken drawing! Upload the photo, or take a photo of drawing, whatever you'd like! 

We'll choose up to 10 winners and those winners will get a chance to win one of the following:

• Behemoth Chicken keychain
  • Castle Crashers phone charm
  • Extra rare copy of Dan Paladin's Watermelon CD
  • Castle Crashers code or BattleBlock Theater code

charms_oval.jpg

Deadline is Monday, June 3rd at 10AM PST. One drawing per person per day only, please!

Edited by megan
oops! Forgot to include one more prize option!
  • Upvote 1

Wish I had a twitter and had seen this an hour ago. too late now. good luck to everyone competing

What? There's still time. It says you can submit entries up until June 3rd at 10AM PDT.

Just finished drawing my second one.  I'll post it tomorrow.  That'll be my second and last entry, since I don't think I can do much better than that with the resources I'm given at the moment.

What a shame you can not choose a XBLA code :( But hey, I'll try anyway.

Oops! That was my fault. That WAS supposed to be a prize option. 

You don't have to do one a day everyday right that would just increase your odds. I did not see this until today.

Trying my hand at this as well...I'll make another chicken tomorrow. But good luck everyone!

I don't have a twitter so not doing this contest, but, out of curiosity, what is the watermelon CD?

It's a CD with music by Dan on it.

Link to download here: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/danpaladin

This is just a download though. I think you get a physical copy in this contest.

Also new to twitter did you get my pic Behemoth.

Edited by Jaredman89

Opportunity drawing (raffle) winners were just announced on Twitter! If you won, please respond to the Direct Message I sent thru Twitter. Thank you!

@FurkanStiller, @andrew2696, @TheGinky@GirLuvzWaffles, @xOmeganovax, @Plateialumitar, @BadCzechPun@Max0Taku, @StenShearer, @Snyde_Hyde

Also, thanks to everyone who participated! It was great seeing so many variations of The Behemoth chicken and some people got uber creative with this!! Cheers to all the fans. <3