Sign in to follow this  
Smilez

'keep Your 360 If You Want To Play Xbla Games' Quote From Microsoft.

Well this is just another article which shows Xbox One going under (In my opinion) mainly, because nobody will want to buy an Xbox One. I mean there are lots of examples where the Xbox One isn't going to be sold, and one of the examples are, that it isn't going to support old Xbox games or to transfer your XBLA games over to the new. And all this new idea about keeping up with state of the art processors well look at the PS4 that is systematically better and hardly anything has been released."[Xbox One is] architected to take full advantage of state-of-the-art processors and the infinite power of the cloud,"

And with what will happen to battleblock theater? I don't think anybody knows, however I hope to god that it will still be successful in every way hat it is no if not then more so.

(Just my opinion) 

BBT will still be played on 360? I'm confused by what you mean. You make it sould like all 360 games will lose internet once One comes out. The game will still be supported until the developers decide otherwise.

Microsoft has gotten to the point to where they're being more risky than Nintendo...

This is one of the main reasons I won't be buying a One.

Thankfully for us, Microsoft claims to support the 360's Live for (at least) six more years after One comes out.

This is one of the main reasons I won't be buying a One.

Thankfully for us, Microsoft claims to support the 360's Live for (at least) six more years after One comes out.

I MIGHT get an XBone if the rumors like how the kinect will scan the room and charge for each person in the room for a movie is not true. But I am looking forward a ps3/4, don't know if it's too late for a ps3 though.

All this BS info is BS. The 360 was never meant to play Xbox Original games and for a time people were complaining about that. Look at the 360 now.

I'm not even sure why people are whining about this to be honest. It's not like once the ONE comes out you can no longer play your 360. I still play gamecube games on my gamecube and ps1 games on my ps1. Not having BC is not even a bad thing. I mean PS3 had BC and then took it away and the system did fine.

Edited by T Diamond

All this BS info is BS. The 360 was never meant to play Xbox Original games and for a time people were complaining about that. Look at the 360 now.

I'm not even sure why people are whining about this to be honest. It's not like once the ONE comes out you can no longer play your 360. I still play gamecube games on my gamecube and ps1 games on my ps1. Not having BC is not even a bad thing. I mean PS3 had BC and then took it away and the system did fine.

Actually Xbox 360 could run Xbox original games but only some and I complained that it couldn't run all of them :-D

And I see your point and agree that we can still play older generation of games, I mean I still play old stuff occasionally like the ps2  and 1, Gamecube games 

It's different in this situation, because they're not physical games.  They don't need special hardware to make XBLA titles work on the Xboned.  They just need to make it work software-wise.  Which isn't nearly as difficult.  This is just a poor decision on their part, but I suppose we're all used to it at this point.

Actually Xbox 360 could run Xbox original games but only some and I complained that it couldn't run all of them :-D

And I see your point and agree that we can still play older generation of games, I mean I still play old stuff occasionally like the ps2  and 1, Gamecube games 

Do "exclusive to Xbox" games work on the 360? I've been looking at the classic halos but wondering if my 360 can play them.

Do "exclusive to Xbox" games work on the 360? I've been looking at the classic halos but wondering if my 360 can play them.
Halo and Halo 2 work although you won't be able to play the latter online any more. A quick Google search for backwards compatible games will show you a full list of Xbox games that will work on the 360.

No problem Microsoft, I'll keep my xbox 360! I just won't be keeping an xbox one  :-P

I really hope Behemoth will jump ship and develop first for the PS4 for next generation titles. I know they eventually port for both consoles but it usually takes a 2 year gap.

I baffles me that all Microsoft had to do was create a console that was a simple upgrade from their previous model. But they seem to be really trying hard to alienate their followers by making their new console sound terrible. They advertise with such slogans like, "you want to play old games, simply keep your 360!" or "don't worry about lending your games anymore, because now it's not possible! and my favourite "no more worrying about pesky offline play, but you'll need to check in with us once a day." 

Everybody get off the friend-ship!

No problem Microsoft, I'll keep my xbox 360! I just won't be keeping an xbox one  :-P

I really hope Behemoth will jump ship and develop first for the PS4 for next generation titles. I know they eventually port for both consoles but it usually takes a 2 year gap.

I baffles me that all Microsoft had to do was create a console that was a simple upgrade from their previous model. But they seem to be really trying hard to alienate their followers by making their new console sound terrible. They advertise with such slogans like, "you want to play old games, simply keep your 360!" or "don't worry about lending your games anymore, because now it's not possible! and my favourite "no more worrying about pesky offline play, but you'll need to check in with us once a day." 

Everybody get off the friend-ship!

After reading this I am seriously against the XBone.