Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Red Knight Magic Spammers...

You know what I really can't stand in the online arenas?

RED knight magic spammers! :evil:

OMG, these guys annoy me. Whenever I want to play a fair game of one-on-one people will always choose their Red knight :o

I know I'm just ranting and I know that there are people out there who do bother learning to use other moves other than Red knight's splash magic attack...

Those who do only use Red knight for his splash magic should be ashamed of themselves!

All I want to do is play a fair game without someone spamming their magic at others just to win a match :evil: It just ruins the whole match for everyone!!

Guest Black Rebel

LOL :lol:

I can understand you are pissed after that, but listen, in a fight you have to use your best weapon to win, so it is normal the red knight uses his thunderbolt.

LOL :lol:

I can understand you are pissed after that, but listen, in a fight you have to use your best weapon to win, so it is normal the red knight uses his thunderbolt.

I know that and most of the time its easily avoidable, but most of the time it takes just one attack of that thing to kill

I mostly play as my Blue knight but don't spam my best attack at the enemy.

Its just so unsporting :(

i hate that :roll:

i usaly go iceskimo, polar bear or skeleton

and when ever i go in a fight with someone using red knight, i usaly jump into the thunder when i try and jump attack (usaly behind them)

plus, i would like to mention, in the arena, your lv dosn't matter, both of yous have the same level :P

plus, i would like to mention, in the arena, your lv dosn't matter, both of yous have the same level :P

Really? I'm only a 47 so if he uses his 99 we actually both are the same in the arena?

Really? I'm only a 47 so if he uses his 99 we actually both are the same in the arena?

yes

Individuals who spam the Red Knights attack are gamers who are just looking to win.

It's cheap, and in my opinion unsportsmanlike.

What's everyodies opinion on people who DONT spam it? cuz i use it in combos but i don't consider it spamming or looking to win.... :P

It's usually pretty easy to dodge his RT+Y so I don't really have a problem with him. I find it more annoying being constantly frozen by blue knight, but that's just annoying not really that cheap.

:lol:

I think im gonna have to level up my red knight after reading this....lol.

I might have to spam to get the achivement for 40 ranked matchs won, without it id probably never get it.

Individuals who spam the Red Knights attack are gamers who are just looking to win.

It's cheap, and in my opinion unsportsmanlike.

What's everyodies opinion on people who DONT spam it? cuz i use it in combos but i don't consider it spamming or looking to win.... :P

Really, as long as it's part of a combo it's fine. But to wait on purpose for them to get up just to use it on them is very unsportsmanlike. I mean, it takes away the fun. I went up against someone in here who plays a pretty mean skeleton. He's a slippery one with those combos :lol:

I hate magic spamming in general. Yesterday I played this guy who continually used his splash attack whenever I got back up, and he continued to use it until I died. Very annoying. :roll:

i hate that :roll:

i usaly go iceskimo, polar bear or skeleton

and when ever i go in a fight with someone using red knight, i usaly jump into the thunder when i try and jump attack (usaly behind them)

Duh, everyone knows that, I beat a lvl 50 with my lvl 1 fencer when I figured it out ages ago :lol:

I think im gonna have to level up my red knight after reading this....lol.

I might have to spam to get the achivement for 40 ranked matchs won, without it id probably never get it.

I'm not trying to encourage this, every achievement you get should be through hard work and patience

Well my favorite character is my Green Knight, but I do like to use the Red Knight in arena best because it helps me take out people who have never played arena faster (Yes I know its cruel, get over it) I spent about 3 hours playing constant arena until I finally got my achievement its very easy because you usually play people with 0 wins and instead of comboing them again and again in the air to death or freezing and comboing I just go out there and give em some shock therapy, works well too ;) .

Now think about the logic here guys.

Necromancer's air projectile still goes across the ground, making it liable to hit red knights while using rt+y weapon.

That would sound like a good anti-red knight tactic. When Necromancer comes out. For now, you must suffer.

Heck, the red knights might be abandoned in favor of the necromancer.

You know what's worse?

Blue knight Ice spammers.

F% them

I don't see Ice magic to be as bad, it doesn't kill you in one like the Red's magic.

What I'm trying to say is even though the Red Knight magic is really easy to dodge, most of the time it only takes one full attack from it to kill you.

This makes fighting these people really tentative, as you're always trying to get in and fight, but as soon as you try and get stuck in you end up having to dodge back out again.

If you don't dodge back out the Red knight has a huge advantage, e.g. it just turns around and spams that way instead :P:(:roll:

Now think about the logic here guys.

Necromancer's air projectile still goes across the ground, making it liable to hit red knights while using rt+y weapon.

That would sound like a good anti-red knight tactic. When Necromancer comes out. For now, you must suffer.

Heck, the red knights might be abandoned in favor of the necromancer.

Very likely.

However the Necromancer's air projectile can be easily blocked because it's pretty slow.

Because its slow it gives the Red knight time to stop his attack and block...but in that situation Necro's splash attack would work well :lol:

So...much...confusion... :geek: