Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Red Knight Magic Spammers...

Red Knight is a cheap noob. If you have skills, you will use Green night, barbarian, or Blue night.

Naw, Skill is using a generic arrow splash and knife throw, like Stove Face or the Peasant :D

Red Knight is a cheap noob. If you have skills, you will use Green night, barbarian, or Blue night.

You really shouldn't include blue knights.

They have an infinite.

By freezing the enemy first, then spamming the XXXY combo.

You really shouldn't include blue knights.

They have an infinite.

By freezing the enemy first, then spamming the XXXY combo.

Yeah, I agree that this is spamming, but it's still nothing compared to Red's magic

The electricity is far more unsporting.

The Blue knight is just a challenge, where the Red knight is just unfair and unsporting

I guess your guys' opinion on what's unsporting is different than mine. My definition of unsporting conduct more has to do with the behavior of the player or if he goes against the rules/uses exploits. By what I mean by behavior is if they start swearing at you or calling you names. Imo using the tools the game provided for you (in this case lightning RT+Y) is not unsporting.

Unsporting conduct in Castle Crashers to me would be people teaming up against other players in a FFA match with the agreement that they'll kill each other last. That goes against the whole idea of having a "free for all" match.

Its not "unsportsman like" to use the red knight's R+Y, but I do think that it is a very cheap tactic to win just by simply abusing one magic to your advantage, especially when they corner themselves between the wall and the cat and so your force to make an aerial and if they block it your gonna get zapped.

I dont have a problem with it just because of having the intuitiveness of realizing that the red knight Now has the moment to use it, so I quickly aerial out and aerial projectile to see if I can get a knockback and damage.

Besides, most red knights are noobs and use Rammy, which actually knocks back their opponent if they do try and use lightning :P

I guess your guys' opinion on what's unsporting is different than mine. My definition of unsporting conduct more has to do with the behavior of the player or if he goes against the rules/uses exploits. By what I mean by behavior is if they start swearing at you or calling you names. Imo using the tools the game provided for you (in this case lightning RT+Y) is not unsporting.

Unsporting conduct in Castle Crashers to me would be people teaming up against other players in a FFA match with the agreement that they'll kill each other last. That goes against the whole idea of having a "free for all" match.

There is many types of unsporting conduct, which all can be categorized into many different sub-categories

E.g. Foul language, Teaming up in FFA matches, etc.

I know this is an old thread, but I recently got back into crashing me some castles, and DAYUM, I'm glad I picked Red Knight first. Well, I actually chose Orange, but I was totally drawn towards Red's magic. Can I get a "CROWD CONTROL" up in here!?!? The one thing people don't realize about Red is that his magic is also his CURSE! What makes Red a challenge to play is that you have to grow some CAJONES, and STAND STILL until your mana is empty, or you get stabbed in that back. Yeah, the paralysis of his magic sucks, but it wouldn't be lightning if you didn't get a little shocked! It's the strategy that comes with playing Red. All of his other magics TOTALLY BLOW. His projectile is the weakest amoung the four starters, his jump is terrible,and even his magic dive combo is HORRENDOUS. Orange can shoot his fireblast nearly the entire length of the screen, CANNOT be blocked, and Red is being called cheap!? Every one of Green's magic gets a poison DoT, and even Blue get's freeze, but Red's Chain Lightning get's targeted all the time. Now, when I hop into arena, I actually TRY to use combo's. But when your damage output is so low, you don't really have any other choice. Oh, and learn how to dodge. lol