Sign in to follow this  
8Bitten

Main Community Chatroom?

I was just wondering if the Behemoth had a main forum or community chatroom, as I haven't been able to find one yet. If they don't have one, I was also wondering who else might want one. As much as I like forums, I prefer the almost instant back and forth conversations that arise from chatrooms personally.

There's no "chatroom".  Unless...of course...You were referring to...THAT.  I don't know if I should tell you.  It's very hush hush.

tell me what is that

There's no "chatroom".  Unless...of course...You were referring to...THAT.  I don't know if I should tell you.  It's very hush hush.

tell me what is that

Nobody tell him! Nobody tell anybody! If you blab you're a dead man!!!

• Upvote 1

tell me what is that

Nobody tell him! Nobody tell anybody! If you blab you're a dead man!!!

Well, if you really want to know.

Once upon a time, a few idiots here on the forum decided they wanted to create a chatroom. They did this through skype. Well, it turns out that some of the members could be considered "bad blood" and it was ruined. From that day on, we have never spoken about it again... until now. What has this past idea taught us? We're bad people and suck at socializing and that's why we decided to never ever do this type of thing again.

• Upvote 2