Sign in to follow this  
Ytterbium11

Favorite Starter Character

Hi guys,

Which of the starting characters do you like the best? (Red Knight, Blue Knight, Orange Knight, Green Knight) Give reasons please!

I am partial to the orange knight, because his splash has the widest range and most pushing power, and he is the only orange character in the game. Also, most people like to play as the red or green knight as starters, so it's cool to play as someone not usually played as.

I believe they are all good with the exception of orange.

Blue Knight has one of the best Campaign magics in the game (and one of the worst Arena ones if you know what you're playing against someone who knows what they are doing).

Red Knight's Magic is one of the best in both Campaign and Arena (although a tad gimmicky compared to something like Tornado magic in Arena if you ask me)

Green Knight has the best DoT magic in the game (although it may be tied with something else, like Alien or something I can't really remember) and is the only character in the game that has a good ground melee juggle.

And despite what some people say, you can use every important juggle with Green Knight.

Orange Knight's only real advantage is that his Rt Y goes twice as far as the Demon's, and seeing as the Demon isn't even that good, that's not saying much. Fire Magic is good in Campaign,  but not nearly as good as the other three's. In Arena it can be a good choice, but imo Green Knight does all the same things as Orange Knight and then some. 

Edited by T Diamond

I'd go with the green knight. He sends out poison attacks that has effects that damage them. But he is very similar to the orange knight. My suggestion is Green Knight.

The blue is the best starter character. But not if your not experienced. You would never get how good blue is unless you are really good at juggling like I am. I juggle with blue night, let them drop, still air juggling, then send down ice, freeze them, then repeat that attack. This wont be good unless you could fly and juggle thouh

I started with green knight after my CC crashed and i lost my data

At first i played as orange knight, and when i played online i didnt see anyone play as green knight.