Sign in to follow this  
Henryo

Playable Version Of Original Castle Crashers?

I think it would be awesome if the Behemoth released the old, old version of Castle Crashers that made everyone big and have different-shaped heads. By that I mean the alpha demo thing. Anyone else want this?

As cool as it would be, I trust The Behemoth enough in their decision to scrap it. If they had that much work done just to throw it all away, it must not've been up to their standards.

As cool as it would be, I trust The Behemoth enough in their decision to scrap it. If they had that much work done just to throw it all away, it must not've been up to their standards.

Honestly, it doesn't matter to me if it is as good as the modern Castle Crashers. I just would really like to play it because it is so much different.

Honestly, it doesn't matter to me if it is as good as the modern Castle Crashers. I just would really like to play it because it is so much different.

Play Dad n' Me or one of the other countless Beat 'em Ups that are exactly like it. Although CC's true greatness was apparently accidental it still stands out from others for that reason and it doesn't exist in the old Alpha version.