Sign in to follow this  
Hateside

Speed Running Co-Op Partner ?

I want to attempt to speed run this game Solo and Co-op, If anyone is interested in possibly joining me doing speed runs on co-op. You could add me and we could try it out. Preferred that you have a mic!! Will be streaming or putting it on Youtube  8-). If you add me, please send a message so I know who you are. 

GT:Hateside

Sorry, If this in the wrong area not sure where to post this.

Hey Ill gladly help out with a run through of co-op. Iv actually been trying to find a co-op partner for insane mode. If your interested feel free to get back to me. I should mention that I however dont have a mic at the moment but hopefully soon (or atleast not a working mic). I should also mention I havnt quite finished co-op on normal yet due to me and my friend not playing at the same time frames and him being fairly busy. I have however beaten solo normal not to mention every encore with a fair amount of A++ ranks (hopefully soon Ill have all A++ on solo normal). Feel free to let me know if your interested though.