Sign in to follow this  
LilBlackBUBBA

[Battleblock Theater] Can't Get All 30 Lit On Light Panel

So, I noticed probably about 2 weeks ago, that in BattleBlock Theater, I haven't gotten all of the lights lit on the light panel. Apparently, each one of those lights represents an achievement, but I have all 30 achievements -- 400 MSP -- in the game. To make sure, I checked each mission to make I wasn't missing anything (I've earned an A++ on every single level, Solo/Co-Op, Normal/Insane), but I wasn't. I figured that what I was doing was the wrong way to light that first light up, but soon found out that it was a bug. I was then told to make a thread here, in the Technical Issues forum. Here are some screenshots of my game to help give you an idea of what has happened:

battleblocktheaterpriso.jpg

battleblocktheaterpriso.jpg

battleblocktheater29lit.jpg

battleblocktheater30of3.jpg

If someone could let me know what this is all about and might be able to help me out, please tell me. Thanks.

Thank you for the report and the detailed screenshots/information!

The lights are intended to correspond to achievements. 

The "burnt out" light is an issue we are aware of, and are currently investigating. Unfortunately, I don't have a workaround or any other information about the issue for you at this time. 

This issue is still not fixed. :( I just ran into this problem about a week ago. Shouldn't it be resolved by now? It's been over a year since this guy's posted about it

Creating a game and fixing it's bugs takes time.

And besides, at this point in time the Behemoth is fixated on Game 4, so ridding BBT of bugs isn't top priority now.

This issue is still not fixed. :( I just ran into this problem about a week ago. Shouldn't it be resolved by now? It's been over a year since this guy's posted about it

And besides, at this point in time the Behemoth is fixated on Game 4, so ridding BBT of bugs isn't top priority now.

Cats are really, really bad at changing lightbulbs. Have you ever changed a lightbulb without opposable thumbs and paws?

• Upvote 1

Cats are really, really bad at changing lightbulbs. Have you ever changed a lightbulb without opposable thumbs and paws?

Im a cat, see? Im grouchy, see? I like to run around all day, and hurt people's fealings, see? I can change lightbulbs, maybe you should hire me and I'll replace that lightbulb! *wink wink nudge nudge*