Sign in to follow this  
MrGhostManGuyThingy

I Got Scammed... Kinda

Today I was playing BBT and got matched up with a guy who had the Winston head (the last head I need).
I sent him a message asking how much he wanted for him. He said 300 gems, so I gave him 200. He left and sent me a voice message saying "You got troooooollled suckaaa". I then sent him a message saying I would report him and he gave me all my gems back and started begging me not to report him. I'm really annoyed though, that people actually do this. I'm just posting this to say if you are going to buy something for more than 100 gems, to be very careful because you could easily be scammed.

Today I was playing BBT and got matched up with a guy who had the Winston head (the last head I need).

I sent him a message asking how much he wanted for him. He said 300 gems, so I gave him 200. He left and sent me a voice message saying "You got troooooollled suckaaa". I then sent him a message saying I would report him and he gave me all my gems back and started begging me not to report him. I'm really annoyed though, that people actually do this. I'm just posting this to say if you are going to buy something for more than 100 gems, to be very careful because you could easily be scammed.

make sure he shows the head then next time. should be kinda obvious considering you are both in the same trade room. not to sure how you can get scammed that way though. idk i havent played online in a while and i rarely trade

he's saying since you can't trade more then 100 gems the guy probably said you give me 200 and on the third trade i give you the head for 100, but still you should have made sure he gives it to you on the 100 first one then trade 200 more

make sure he shows the head then next time. should be kinda obvious considering you are both in the same trade room. not to sure how you can get scammed that way though. idk i havent played online in a while and i rarely trade

You can't trade more than 100 gems at a time and he had the head, but he wanted the gems first to make sure he wouldn't be scammed.

Edited by MrGhostManGuyThingy

lol He was actually begging? You know Xbox Support doesn't do anything with the reports they get.

lol He was actually begging? You know Xbox Support doesn't do anything with the reports they get.

Yeah. He sounded like he was around 8 years old. I wouldn't have threatened to report him if he was older because he probably wouldn't care.

In example Minnesota Burns had reported hackers but none got banned. Instead, he gets banned.
  • Upvote 2

I literally can't think of any way you managed to get gems stolen from you. You have to accept the trade, after all.

EDIT: Someone already explained it, never mind. Didn't look closely enough at the posts before I posted... Sorry I'm careless :/ Edited by GoldenGhost

i got scammed out of 75 gems once :( im letting that happen again

How can you lose 75 gems? that's one trade, so you should have got the head at the same time right?

and by the way, who cares about gems in stock, well if you dont got all the heads already. the gems you trade doesn't count with the leaderboards...

Just got scammed today. Can anyone help? I lost my lava lamp head in the process, wondering what i need to do. I also wrote down their names if you guys want them.

I almost got scammed.I THOUGHT i was gettin' the Buckle Your Pants head, but RIGHT before the lights started blinking the guy went of the the trading area.Of course, i blew him up with a grenade, because ev'rybody's fed up with idiots like them.AND DON'T EVEN SAY RAGE, because i get that a lot :3

I almost got scammed.I THOUGHT i was gettin' the Buckle Your Pants head, but RIGHT before the lights started blinking the guy went of the the trading area.Of course, i blew him up with a grenade, because ev'rybody's fed up with idiots like them.AND DON'T EVEN SAY RAGE, because i get that a lot :3

That isn't scamming...

That isn't scamming...

lol ikr if he didn't take anything how is it scamming...

just kidding,i got it back today :D

You aren't funny

0/10

Quoting a month old post isn't funny.

0/10

0/10 because I can.

Edited by Memor

I was once scammed out of my kidney by a magical man on the side of a desert road. I'll never do that again...

But anyhow, I actually find it funny when people troll others. I know it stinks, but when someone trades a star head for one of the regular heads I just can't help but feel that they'd ignore common sense even if I sent them a message.