Sign in to follow this  
Mangle

America's Got Talent

I don't know if anyone here watches it, but I'll make this thread just in case. There is this one song that came from this show that I cannot get out of my head...........

That song drives me nuts in a good way. Does anyone think the same or thinking of a different audition that may or may not be crazy? I will feel very awkward if I'm the only one that heard of it until now.

That guy's got the right attitude to become really popular. He just might get his wish to have a one-hit wonder.

Also yeah, people at my school have been talking about this during the week. You're definitely not alone, haha

We have a show like this in Britain, can you guess what it's called?

WRONG, it's 'Britain's Got Talent'... I hate it.

There are quite a lot of "Got Talent" shows. Just like there are a lot of "The Voice" and "X Factor" shows.

Why? Because money!

There are quite a lot of "Got Talent" shows. Just like there are a lot of "The Voice" and "X Factor" shows.

Why? Because money!

Don't forget that there is a lot of Idol shows too. Back on topic, I actually dreamt about singing B DOUBLE O T Y with one of my friends at The Voice auditions last night. That was really weird.

Why? Because money!

IMO the "Got Talent" shows are better though since they include any form of talent, while The Voice, X-Factor, American Idol, etc only involve singing.