Sign in to follow this  
Behemoth_Erin

[7-June-13] Arena Feature: We Want You (To Be Challenged)!

And this week's Arena Feature is...[drumroll]..!

Playlist: RaceForTheKiss 

Designer: Lieutenant AI

Is anyone else cold in here, cuz I'm pretty sure I feel a DRAFT. Yep that's right, Lieutenant AI has been signed up for his second tour of duty! His mission, whether or not he chooses to accept it, is to be the creator of this week's Arena Feature!

race1.jpg

And while we always strive to spread the love around, this truly triumphant set of Challenge levels really whipped us into fighting shape. You know the drill: Left! Right! Left! Jump! Duck under those Buzz-saws! Drown in that water! 

race2.jpg

But what really impressed us was that in addition to finding creative ways to slow us down, the good Lieutenant also built in creative ways for clever players to speed UP. Sure, I can take that row of Cannons one at at time, but when there's a kiss on the line, I appreciate the option to jump past all three! Even if it means dying once or twice.

race3.jpg

Or three times.

race4.jpg

Maybe four.

So, congratulations Lietenant AI; that promotion you earned really is in the mail this time. I promise!

race5.jpg

(PS. The Behemoth, and any and all persons under which have been so employed, does not have the authority to bestow promotions, medals, gold stars, high fives or back pats in an officially recognized capacity to members of any government-sponsored defense, fighting force or organization therein.)

Featured Arena [7 June 13] - [21 June 13]

I don't want to bash this feature without knowing what im doing wrong but why is it that we only get 1 gem for finishing first but then everyone else gets one gem too.This feature just doesn't make any sense to me im I playing it wrong or do we always get 1 gem?

I don't want to bash this feature without knowing what im doing wrong but why is it that we only get 1 gem for finishing first but then everyone else gets one gem too.This feature just doesn't make any sense to me im I playing it wrong or do we always get 1 gem?

I know, it sucks, doesn't it?

I know, it sucks, doesn't it?

Well the maps are cool as well as the idea but I find it lame how right when you get a checkpoint everyone kills themselves to spawn their its just chaos with 4 players but yea it sucks.