Icanhascheeseburger

Selling Star Heads!

So i am selling some special star head characters i have. cc(castle crashers) ah(alien hominid) purrham furrbottom. cat control. rose. the lava lamp. and the behemoth chicken head. they are for more than 600 gems each.

Edited by Icanhascheeseburger

3000 gems for the lava lamp!

Really? 

Why not just play the feature? You can get it for free with less than thirty minutes of your time

i think some people just hack so they have gems and cant be bothered to play a great game so they just buy the heads. im my oppinion it would probably take longer to trade 3000 gems then it would to do furbottoms features.

Hey guys. I'm looking for Furrbottom, Winston, and Toast star heads and will be willing to find a price for all 3. Send a message to SaintsXD if you would like to trade :^)

I dont have the best ammount of gems right now, but Ill save up, and I do have around 100 yarn, and I will sell a cc, alien, manbirth, wheels, or tinymonky to you if possible.

Looking fo lava lamp and winston currently.

Edited by EvilHat

i think some people just hack so they have gems and cant be bothered to play a great game so they just buy the heads. im my oppinion it would probably take longer to trade 3000 gems then it would to do furbottoms features.

Yep I've seen people with a lot of gems they just use modio, and profile editor. They also can unlock every head even stars.

I'm not offering, but I must say, pricing special heads by gems is ridiculous--gems are so easy to get, where as special prisoners are rare and are only available for a limited time.

Requesting a lock.  The OP hasn't been on in two months as angel said in their post, so all these bids are pointless posts.

Come on, you guys. This thread is hecka outdated. Check the post dates.

Or at least read the latest posts in the thread that state such.

Locking.

• Upvote 1