Chester Cheeto

Star Heads Giveaway

I saw Hatchling giving out star heads and thought I would help out a few people while he was gone. I would like to start off by saying I have every star head that is available. I am not really asking for Gems or Yarn or anything for that matter. I just thought of it as a way to give back to the community as a whole. I love this game and this developer a great deal. I also understand many people did not get certain star head due to not knowing or being unable to play during that time period. I figure there are people out there on their quest to 100% head completion so i thought I would help them out. There are too many people asking for heads, so I only have one of each. I plan on in the future using multiple accounts to get new star heads so more people can enjoy them. I just thought of it as giving back to the community and helping people in need of star heads. Like I have stated, I am not looking for anything like gems or yarn. I just would like to help anyone out that needs a head. If you would like one add me on my GT: TSE Cheeto. You can tell me which one you need, and if you want, why you did not get it when it was out. I am only giving one away to each person, so more people can get heads. I have listed below all the star heads and if they are available. When they are not, I will change it so people can see. I hope this helps people out!

Alien: Taken by super sil123

Knight: taken by NoobTuber103

Lava Lamp: Taken by A C Cret 555

Cat Control: Taken by Chal3ng3Ac3pt3d

Rose: Taken by littledumbs

Toast: Taken by hailstorm8

Doughnut: Available

Winston: Taken by quantumsaint

Behemoth Furbottom: Taken by Treetewun

Chicken: Takeb by otenkothepyro

Edited by Chester Cheeto
  • Upvote 4

Who's this 'Knight?' you speak of?

Also I'd like to take that Winston off your hands...I wasn't that good by then and missed my chance...  :cry:

GamerTag: A C Cret 555

I assume he means the Knight from Castle Crashers.

Just wanted to say Chester is legit. He just gave me Winston for nothing! Thanks again!

Edited by quantumsaint

He said only one head.

P.S Someone just got winston :-P

oh okay then i just take purrham

I Will be online on 2PM GMT

Edited by quesadilla

I assume he means the Knight from Castle Crashers.

Just wanted to say Chester is legit. He just gave me Winston for nothing! Thanks again!

Your welcome again man. I updated to show which ones are still available. Sorry to all I couldn't help! In the future I will have more of the newer ones that come out though.

geez purrham is also gone already...

well then i guess i can just take alien...

DONT GIVE ALIEN AWAY PLEASE

GT: super sil123

Am I the only one who's just thankful that he's doing this for the community?

Edited by Memor

oh forget about it

My Xbox live is expired ):

Edited by quesadilla

oh forget about it

Sorry man. If you had Xbox live still I would give you the alien one. I can hold on to it for you since you are the first one that asked.
  • Upvote 1

I'll be waiting for you to come online.

~ Treetewun

Sorry man I usually don't get up that early. If you are on at all today I can give it to you though.

EDIT: I just realized you are in the UK. It might be tricky, but I can still get it to you with the different timezones.

Edited by Chester Cheeto

well then i guess i can just take alien...DONT GIVE ALIEN AWAY PLEASE

oh forget about it

Sorry man. If you had Xbox live still I would give you the alien one. I can hold on to it for you since you are the first one that asked.
well, i still have a Xbox live trial of 2 days. But I'm gone till thursday.. Can you keep it for me?

well then i guess i can just take alien...DONT GIVE ALIEN AWAY PLEASE

oh forget about it

well, i still have a Xbox live trial of 2 days. But I'm gone till thursday.. Can you keep it for me?
Yea sure! I can keep it for you. I will actually be gone till Wednesday myself. I can definitely keep it since you we're the first one that asked for it.