Chester Cheeto

Star Heads Giveaway

i am so sorry about it but my Xbox live expired (like I have said before)

I had a 2 days trial... It's gonna take a few weeks before I got the money to buy a new membership.

If you can't keep it for me till then then thanks for trying

I think I will put the head on a silver account. Then I will give you the info to recover that account. Then you can trade the head to your main account. I am determined to get you that alien head haha.
okay thanks dude (; I really apriciate what your doing
You're welcome! I sent two messages with the account name and the info to log into it. It has the alien head on it. I also included some gems I had since it took me forever to get you the head so yea!

i am so sorry about it but my Xbox live expired (like I have said before)

I had a 2 days trial... It's gonna take a few weeks before I got the money to buy a new membership.

If you can't keep it for me till then then thanks for trying

I think I will put the head on a silver account. Then I will give you the info to recover that account. Then you can trade the head to your main account. I am determined to get you that alien head haha.
okay thanks dude (; I really apriciate what your doing
You're welcome! I sent two messages with the account name and the info to log into it. It has the alien head on it. I also included some gems I had since it took me forever to get you the head so yea!
ooooh so that's what you did! Thanks dude!

Does this cost gems in anyway or are you just giving them away. I recently lost my lava lamp head somehow even though I solidly remember beating that week's furbottom and I even remember playing with that head. But it's a;ready taken and I just noticed that.

And a message to everyone, I'm sorry for being a hypocrite on this kind of thing. :(

Edited by IndustrialKnight

Does this cost gems in anyway or are you just giving them away. I recently lost my lava lamp head somehow even though I solidly remember beating that week's furbottom and I even remember playing with that head. But it's a;ready taken and I just noticed that.

And a message to everyone, I'm sorry for being a hypocrite on this kind of thing. :(

Add me. I have backup Lava Lamps.

Or just wait for Mr. Star's Giftshop - The more simple and reliable way.

Edited by Memor

Thanks dude but I'm kinda low on gems like 16 do you want a normal head or 2 that you don't have

gt: HallowFighter   I'll be on later

Thanks dude but I'm kinda low on gems like 16 do you want a normal head or 2 that you don't have

gt: HallowFighter   I'll be on later

Dang it. I just missed you, and don't worry. I don't need anything.

Edited by Memor