CaptainBubbles

What Are The Best Characters To Play As?

Forget the blacksmith,The best character is The Conehead (Wedding Crash Level).He's good because normally you have to BUY bombs, and that's really just a waste of time. Him you have unlimited free bombs. and i know you might think it also runs his EXP. bar down, but what would you rather?Every level using your hard-earned money on bombs,or free bombs whenever you need them?

Forget the blacksmith,The best character is The Conehead (Wedding Crash Level).He's good because normally you have to BUY bombs, and that's really just a waste of time. Him you have unlimited free bombs. and i know you might think it also runs his EXP. bar down, but what would you rather?Every level using your hard-earned money on bombs,or free bombs whenever you need them?

1.) Gray Knight and Royal Guard also use the bombs as projectiles.

2.) It doesn't run your EXP bar down just the magic bar, EXP is purple, Magic is the blue bar.

Edited by IndustrialKnight

In all honesty, the best 1s depend. Certain levels or modes, they are the best. In others, not so much.

In arena, orange knight, Saracen, bear, etc. excel.

In campaign, (overall) blue and red knights, industrialist and fencer excel.

On certain levels, others excel.

Green knight excels in desert.

The arrow guys don't excel in anything, they are average. (Meaning nothing is weak or resists them)

Mostly all characters excel in some way. (Alien's fast magic spam, iceskimo [watered down blue knight], fire demon [only pillar with DOT], brute and Snakey [roots], king [heal], etc.)

I can't remember if Otto, Forgotten, or Feedle said it, but there's no point in deciding who is the best character. When you become good enough then all the players all become the same. They all arrow spam and they all juggle the same (with the exception of Green Knight) and in the end those are the two most important things. Magic really doesn't make that much of a difference. Even the best players don't go for Red or Blue Knight, which are suppose to be the best.

All of this is just for campaign mode though. In arena, there can be a noticeable difference, but once again not THAT much of a difference.

Edited by T Diamond

all characters are the same except this...

green knight has a different y,y juggle and their magic is different or carbon copy of others.

If you just strickly juggle or spam arrows they are all the same with the exception of magic...

The only benefits of the magic are trapping, containing, knockback, killing bosses, multiple hits for levelling up.

Ice magic- trap

Poison magic- multiple damage over time

Fire magic- long splash range and multiple damage over time

saws- best multiple damage to stiff enemies that can't be knocked over or bosses

Lightning- fastest multiple attacks to stiff enemies and trap smaller enemies that can be knocked back

Arrows- knockback and mutliple hits

Bombs- knockback burn damage and opens doors that normal bombs do

hominid fireballs- best long range fire damage which explodes stovefaces

necroskull hands- see vine root

vine root magic- multiple hits like saw blades but not as effective

blacksmith- frog has knockback and firehammer does burn

rainbows- almost same as arrows i guess

hatty- almost same as arrows

Anyhow like i stated its personal preference and there might be benefits in arena...

Again orbs, weapons effect each character so ....

It depends on your play style on what you are good at...

if you juggle

if you spam arrows

if you spam magic

if you do ground combos

if you like to critical hit...

If you want to beat the game fast and help others beat the game fast then level 99 industrial or fencer knights will destroy all bosses the quickest..

• Upvote 2

If I stuck with the arena like bigsean and imperfectluck then i could help give a bright list for arena.

I know that most favs are bear, saracen, blue knight, red knight with the fact that they have setups for juggles.

Hominid is my personal fav for arena due to his magic but i can't juggle like the kings of arena.

I hate spammers as well.......

Theres way more to the game then just spamming saws and arrows.

Basic juggles, boss juggles, enemy weaknesses, blocking (ahem not many people even know theres a block lol)

patterns. 

Edited by drunken feedle

I think Alien Hominid and Hatty Hattington are my favourite characters, but the best would probably be the Industrialist/Fencer and the Blue Knight. For arena, red knight pretty much dominates, but some characters like Alien stand a chance against him.