Sign in to follow this  
mikeylive98

Big Chin Prisoner

Ok guys so i was on the main menu today and i saw a purple prisoner in the background with a big chin. I kinda liked him so i decided to put it on but when i tried to change my head he wasn't there and i have all the heads including all star heads that have been released. anyone know how to get him?

Big chin...

You mean Purrham Furbottom? I don't remember another one besides him.

I've made a thread on this, and no Zeph. He has a Butt Chin and a Big one like two circles cut in half

Those heads are outdated and didn't get included in the game. If you look at the background, you'll see some heads that aren't in the game.

If you have not watched the video and/or seen this prisoner, show this spoiler to watch the Launch Trailer:

{If you're watching the video, pause it around 0:18 - 0:20 or 0:24 - 0:25.} Otherwise, here's Mr. Big Butt-Chin Dude:

bbtleakedhead2.png

I've noticed that it looks similar to Prisoner #37 (on Prisoner Population Chart). But, I'm not sure if this would make a fascinating special star prisoner, although it may be a bit neat having your prisoner look like this, it doesn't have so much pizzazz.

It's so weird I thought I had him. I checked likes few days ago when I was going through my heads and I swear I saw him but it says I don't have him now.... Hmmmmm.

I know this isn't the place for this but I couldn't find the thread. People have been talking about the ending of the game and the hat and hatty and stuff like that I was just in the hall of heroes looking at the pictures and noticed that furbottom is holding the hat but its green just like it is at the end of the game. Does anyone know what this means cause I am super confused about all this.

Am I the only one who thinks this is a "forever alone"-ish head?

In battle block theater Tom and Dan announced a new style of heads coming soon for every console how I know this is I am friends with Tom and Dan gave me big chin and told me tell people this that big chin is coming are and hatty hominid, Jade flames, and Melted cow stop crying. Big chin is coming out on 2015 February 5 so wait

Edited by sampsonvaldez