Sign in to follow this  
Xenoske

Looking For Some Bbt Players

Hey all Im a bit new and glad I can start making threads now. Wondering if anyone was up for playing Battleblock Theater. Anything and everything is fine whether it be a normal run-through for those who just got the game or those looking for an insane co-op partner. Even those who want to run furrbottom to get the heads that get released every 2 weeks or possibly doing some player created content or some of the competitive modes. Either way Im fine with any of it. I am looking for an insane co-op partner personally but it would be nice to have more than 1 friend who plays regularly. I should mention that I dont really have a working mic at the moment so it may be difficult to communicate but I plan to get one very soon. I also have Castle Crashers if anyones interested in playing that aswell.

I'll play Castle Crashers. Add me GT:Silencedhero33 Don't know if I'll be able to play everyday though I'm busy. (P.S) I also have Battleblock Theater

I will gladly play with you, but I can only play on weekends :(

(Whoever I play with just wants to trade with me for my heads in return for something crummy)

My G.T is Chal3ng3Ac3pt3d

I will gladly play with you, but I can only play on weekends :(

(Whoever I play with just wants to trade with me for my heads in return for something crummy)

My G.T is Chal3ng3Ac3pt3d

That's a loooooooooooong gamertag.

That's a loooooooooooong gamertag.

I truly didn't want to put justus5 again. I didn't come up with justus5. My friend and I came up with Chal3ng3Ac3pt3d :-)  It took up about all of the character spaces available for a valid gamertag, which I tought was complete luck. Back on topic! Just add me if you wanna play any type of co-op (or multiplayer :ph34r: )

Anyone want to do an Insane A++ run with me? I had my friends playing it with me, but they gave up.

GT: RIVE XNGLE
Time Zone = US Central - 6

Anyone want to do an Insane A++ run with me? I had my friends playing it with me, but they gave up.

GT: RIVE XNGLE

Time Zone = US Central - 6

I just want to do insane, but I won't be focusing on the A++... I live in the timezone GMT+1, near Amsterdam and stuff... I hope you or someone else don't have a problem with it?

What's BBT? Never heard of it before.

really?
it was a joke
Like if I don't know that -_-<_<
You don't, oh, well I'm sorry to say but out of this I can take the conclusion that you are... dumb. I'm sorry for you sir.

hi guys

i have just tried the demo of this game, which is really awesome

just want to know if it is easy to find online players to coop or multiaplyer?

thanks a lot!

i am new to this game and want to play coop or arena games

please add me if you don't mind, GT: Kensity

i also sent requests to the above players  :-P

thanks

hi guys

i have just tried the demo of this game, which is really awesome

just want to know if it is easy to find online players to coop or multiaplyer?

thanks a lot!

yes it is easy to find players, but most of them are jerks or ain't playing srsly...

i would recommend to play ball game, king of the hill or muckle i think its the most popular games on battleblock theater :), if you just started playing, I would say you played a game first local ball game or past the campaing and when you over something of that then you know the moves play online. :) 

Sign in to follow this