Sign in to follow this  
Backup sidekick

Battleblock Theater Level Creator Glitch

I searched for what I thought this glitch would be described as but couldn't find it. Basically, if you place the start, you cannot place an additional start so you create a blank block that you can't place. If you drag this blank block to a square directly beneath a plant decoration, the plant will get erased. It's actually kind of funny, but not sure if this is possible to fix or if anyone has brought this up.

I've experienced this once when I was creating a level. I would agree that it is something bothersome, but I wouldn't say that it couldn't help you. Yes, it does delete the plants when hovering it over their block, and it probably caused you to use more time to repair its damage. A big positive of this glitch is that you could consider it helpful and use it to your advantage (well, at least after finding out what it does). You could, for example, if you decided you didn't want all of those plants in your map, you could use this glitch as a function to get rid of all of the plants, rather than going up to every plant and deleting it manually. I don't know about you and everybody else, but quite honestly, I prefer the existence of this glitch, as I now* use it as an advantage.

* = This glitch could negatively affect one's map if it strikes them for the first time.

There wouldn't be a good way of getting an image because you would just see a tree then no tree. It's easily repeatable though:

1. Place a normal block

2. Place a tree on the block

3. Place the starting point somewhere else

4. BEFORE changing the block type, move the cursor over the block you placed in step 1 and the tree will get erased.

There wouldn't be a good way of getting an image because you would just see a tree then no tree. It's easily repeatable though:

1. Place a normal block

2. Place a tree on the block

3. Place the starting point somewhere else

4. BEFORE changing the block type, move the cursor over the block you placed in step 1 and the tree will get erased.

Thanks for the detailed information and steps for this issue! We'll take a look-see.

It's awesome when fans like you take the time to let us know about possible bugs you notice in our games. :-D