quesadilla

Invisible Hacker

So I was just playing BBT on xbox live and I saw that in ball game the ball dissapeared and then appeared above the net... First I taught it was a glitch, but then it happened again! Then we where going to the gift shop and I saw one of the other guys trading with nobody!!!

I directly thaught it was a hacker...

His GT was: Xx ApOg Diesel xX

That's not hacking, it often happens to me too, I can't see the guy and he can't see me, but my teammate can see both, so...

@IndustrialKnight

Ahahahahah, I see what you did there...

I've experienced this several times, sometimes with my friends. The invisible guy wasn't a hacker, it actually is a glitch. While you couldn't see anybody that one person was trading with, they, on the other, did see the "invisible" person and didn't look invisible. Through others' perspective in your game, it could look like you're running through the invisible (for you only) guy and vise versa. This has happened in a case such that two of my friends were invisible. The only way (at least I think) I could make them appear for me was to end the game and re-invite them.

in the trading room two lights where on and there was just one person there.

so if there is wind, (wich never is there) the ball dissapears?  :?

This is an issue that we are aware of and are currently looking into. 

Thanks for taking the time to report it -- moving this one into the Technical Issues forum.