To clarify my stance, I love this game, period, and would have no matter how they gave star heads out, or if they never had them in the first place. I wanted to hear other views about head dispersal and how people are feeling about the method the Behemoth chose to give them out and the current rate.

Honestly the idea I've been thinking about would make everyone cringe anyway: what if there were more than 64 star heads and eventually you would run out of available slots and have to trade to get the heads you wanted! How interesting would that be if you really did have to utilize the gift shop trade feature? Or maybe use additional gems or yarn to unlock additional slots? I just see the gift shop as underused and a bother right now, no reason to trade because no one is giving up star heads and I'm going to buy all of the regular heads anyway.

I do like the idea of having star heads that are hidden in the game that you have to unlock by doing something special or secret.

I think it would be nice if they went back to that idea they seem to have ditched and release different star heads for both Solo AND Co-Op. Whenever I look for a Co-Op game for the latest Furbottom's Feature, it seems that nobody is hosting. I imagine it's a bit of an anticlimax to work hard on Co-Op levels in the level editor and have them featured, only to be overshadowed by the solo levels because nobody feels obligated to play yours.

Edited by Dr. Graffs

I thought the only reason they could do one for each FF was because they were the same minus a few changes. If someone makes a solo and coop version of the same playlist and it get's featured I think two heads could work again.

The problem is if one plylist is easier than another then there will be an unfair advantage with getting that head. If both playlists give the same head then you can pick the easiest to beat. If both playlists are pratically the same playlist then there is no advantage (assuming the creator knows how to make coop oriented tasks out of solo, or vise versa).

My fear is that the behemoth is going to have some tournaments and the winners will get exclusive star heads. This game is fun and I love making levels, but the awful truth is that I'm by far not the best or even close.

So the thoughts are dlc star heads or ramped up offering. Interesting. Any other ideas?

I dont think so,  the behemoth is not the kind of company that does that kind of stuff...

With 64 heads being given away at a rate of about 1 every 2 weeks... Completionists can expect to be playing this for nearly 2 years before we get all of the star heads. I don't know how I feel about that

Possibly, but they're coming up withnew ways to get those heads out faster. For example, they have more star head unlocks for every week in July because of the start of summer. Im guessing they may have 3 two weeks from now for the ff, july unlock, and one for independence day.

They could even release a head on August 27 to celebrate the 5th anniversary of Castle Crashers.

Edited by Derekis